Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

far as the chi is concerned, i remember hearing or reading that dr. king visited chicago back in the day and said that the level of racism he'd experienced was unlike any other place he'd ever visited before.that sh*t is everywhere.

oh yes.  which is why i simply don't f*ck with them.

Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:25pm
i'm sure you've experienced it first hand. 

hell, my ass tried to relocate to chi on the north side (for work) thinking my naive southern belle ass was going to be surrounded by good liberal, peace loving folk. boy was i in for a muthafckinng shock. yo polish muthafcking ass barely speak english and you wanna act like i don't belong here? don't get me staarted. i have stories to tell. had to get the hell on. 

Edited by noneyons - Aug 21 2014 at 10:27pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:38pm
I don't hate yt...I just don't care about them

When I worked at my old job I had 2 different white managers and I NEVER kissed their asses EVER and I could tell it irked the sht outta them. Like when they walk in (they are usually in the field not in the office) I would say hey and go back to what I was doing...this Indian guy would see my manager walking up and he would jump out his seat and open the door for him lmao aight bruh...but guess who got the promotion? Yea mr tap and step lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 10:42pm
no. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 12:09am
Yes, I genuinely dislike white people.
I'm not proud of this and I've tried to change but they don't make it easy.

They get so offended when they realize you don't care for them.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 12:26am
Dislike=/=hate

We dislike them.. But they hate us.,

Huge fundamental difference
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 2:29am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

my dislike for Brothas that aint shiet, and hate for white people comes from 2 different places. what a weird question for a black person to ask.

i love Brothas. Because Brothas are me, And I should only love that which is me, I love to see Brothas go through changes.

f2.blackhairmedia = dead ?

I SCREAMED!!!!! I cant with bunz! lololol

Im wary as fuqq of yts and always scared im gonna touch US soil ang get got, wayyyyyyy before BHM.

I have a lovely Jamaican white friend though didnt even realise she was so white till couple months ago. But Jamaican white is different.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 7:36am
Saying hate... means I wake up giving a fucc about a cracka to begin with, and I don't. Individual white folks that I have to deal with for whatever reason (which would only be in a professional/workplace capacity) are guilty until their asses are proven innocent... and even then my fuccs with you level is so low, it cant even be quantified. Its just easier for me to just say fucc em' from the start and leave it at that. White people as an "organization" lol are generally unfuccwithable to me, and I've accepted that.

Edited by Qualified - Aug 22 2014 at 7:58am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

there are white nationalist hate groups all across the country, all over the world.  they hate us. perhaps not all, but enough that we gotta stay vigilant and leave no room for passivity. open your eyes and realize this sh*t.

the crimes black people commit affect us overwhelmingly, not them. and 40 years ago before they pumped crack and 9mill into our communities we were minding our business trying to build our nation in peace and they hated us even then. what they mad for?

this is why we gotta always stay on the offensive less they catch our kumbaying asses off guard and send us straight to the slaughter house. 

be wise as a serpent. 

Truth. 

Clap
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:35am

it'll be a beautiful sunday afternoon we're spending with our love one's sipping on ice cold lemonade in the park when they decide it's time to attack. we aint ready. 

i just did my googles and counted. 109 white nationalist hate groups in america alone!

sheeit. smh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>