Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

there are white nationalist hate groups all across the country, all over the world.  they hate us. perhaps not all, but enough that we gotta stay vigilant and leave no room for passivity. open your eyes and realize this sh*t.

the crimes black people commit affect us overwhelmingly, not them. and 40 years ago before they pumped crack and 9mill into our communities we were minding our business trying to build our nation in peace and they hated us even then. what they mad for?

this is why we gotta always stay on the offensive less they catch our kumbaying asses off guard and send us straight to the slaughter house. 

be wise as a serpent. 

oh shytShockedCryLOL
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:00pm
i wanna see some of these good white people put some effort into dismantling all the white hate groups instead of jumping on our bandwagons for show. 

somebody wake me up from my slumber when that sh*t happens.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:14pm
it'll be a beautiful sunday afternoon we're spending with our love one's sipping on ice cold lemonade in the park when they decide it's time to attack. we aint ready. 

i just did my googles and counted. 109 white nationalist hate groups in america alone!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:22pm
noney i basically did every research paper in school on some form of racial supremacy and the various groups associated with.  my yt teachers were always trying to encourage me to research something else...Sleepy

anyway, back then i seem to recall that there was a major concentration of activity in idaho...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Aug 21 2014 at 9:26pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:25pm
believe it or not, the majority of the *non underground* white hate groups are concentrated in ny and cali. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:27pm
interesting.  back then the central headquaters were definitely in idaho...
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:29pm
I don't know why we have to answer this question?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:31pm
probably still but maybe they're more underground now. they're all over the fcking country and like i said, all over the world. somebody tell me what the fck they mad for? 

far as the chi is concerned, i remember hearing or reading that dr. king visited chicago back in the day and said that the level of racism he'd experienced was unlike any other place he'd ever visited before.that sh*t is everywhere.

Edited by noneyons - Aug 21 2014 at 9:34pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:37pm
our relationship has been going forever
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:46pm
they are entitled little bastards and jackasses
and the ones that are not were raised by
entitled little bastards and jackasses so they have traces of bishassness in them too 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic