Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do you genuinely dislike white people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Congrats OP...you been casting that line for weeks and you finally got a bite. Do you feel better?

casting what line for weeks? im not encouraging a negative race oriented point of view. my beliefs promote love for all man and is made up of all races and backgrounds. on the internet people are known to say things to be controversial so I wanted to know if anyone has the same thoughts offline, especially in light of the ferguson incident.

Edited by Josephuss - Aug 21 2014 at 7:07pm
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:06pm
oops

Edited by Josephuss - Aug 21 2014 at 7:07pm
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:21pm
why yes, yes i do. 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:28pm
i hired this white supervisor once and the bytch was helping me with the schedule at work and all of a sudden all my black staff started getting canceled but haoles were working overtime. when i questioned her about it she was like she couldn't get anybody else to work so she had no choice but to ask *insert random haole name here* and they decided to work. i just sat there and looked at the bytch in silence until she got real uncomfortable and told her that i would be taking over the schedule from that point on. she's gone now. we both can play this game, we just gotta play it smart. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Congrats OP...you been casting that line for weeks and you finally got a bite. Do you feel better?

casting what line for weeks? im not encouraging a negative race oriented point of view. my beliefs promote love for all man and is made up of all races and backgrounds. on the internet people are known to say things to be controversial so I wanted to know if anyone has the same thoughts offline, especially in light of the ferguson incident.

Not promoting hate, but making a thread ppl will respond to. Now you see it can be done. Did you hear about the 8 yr old boy Gabriel Fernandez in Los Angeles who was tortured and beaten to death for playing with dolls? He even wrote a suicide note because of the torture his parents imposed on him. It reminded me of the thread you made about curbing certain behaviors.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:30pm
I wouldn't say dislike; I'm moreso indifferent.  I dislike their privilege and selfishness/narcissism..
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:53pm

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Not promoting hate, but making a thread ppl will respond to. Now you see it can be done. Did you hear about the 8 yr old boy Gabriel Fernandez in Los Angeles who was tortured and beaten to death for playing with dolls? He even wrote a suicide note because of the torture his parents imposed on him. It reminded me of the thread you made about curbing certain behaviors.
I may of mentioned my threads barely getting any post, but im seriously not concerned with that or I would flood ttt with any nonsensical thread that comes to mind. just passing time like anybody else.

btw I didnt hear about Gabriel Fernandez but that type of parenting is sad and disgusting. all children have to be taught right from wrong in a loving, nourishing way. to "discipline" a child in an abusive way is more hineous then any behavior the child may be exhibiting, especially when that behavior is caused by any type of psychological disorders rather than disobedience.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:45pm
 there are white nationalist hate groups all across the country, all over the world.  they hate us. perhaps not all, but enough that we gotta stay vigilant and leave no room for passivity. open your eyes and realize this sh*t.

the crimes black people commit affect us overwhelmingly, not them. and 40 years ago before they pumped crack and 9mill into our communities we were minding our business trying to build our nation in peace and they hated us even then. what they mad for?

this is why we gotta always stay on the offensive less they catch our kumbaying asses off guard and send us straight to the slaughter house. 

be wise as a serpent. 

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:53pm
Some white people are tolerable on a superficial level, but too many of them are unable, or unwilling, to grasp racism and acknowledge white privilege, which is the problem.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

there are white nationalist hate groups all across the country, all over the world.  they hate us. perhaps not all, but enough that we gotta stay vigilant and leave no room for passivity. open your eyes and realize this sh*t.

the crimes black people commit affect us overwhelmingly, not them. and 40 years ago before they pumped crack and 9mill into our communities we were minding our business trying to build our nation in peace and they hated us even then. what they mad for?

this is why we gotta always stay on the offensive less they catch our kumbaying asses off guard and send us straight to the slaughter house. 

be wise as a serpent. 

Truth. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>