Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - do you genuinely dislike white people?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

do you genuinely dislike white people?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 12 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 135397
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:07pm
I've went to schools that were predominatnly white all my life. Let's not act like this hate is something imagined. I, just two seconds ago, unfriended 3 white boys that I went to high school with because they were racist.

ETA: Also cosign sang.


Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Aug 21 2014 at 2:08pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 04 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 20139
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Its still about white people, calm down.
I just wondered because for the most part your daily interactions are with black people , family friends, neighbors etc. 

The hatred seemed so deep rooted that I wondered when do you encounter these white people is all.

Work??

I live in America. 
I come into contact with whites everyday whether it's directly or indirectly. 
you talmbout?
lmao


LoL
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 82322
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Its still about white people, calm down.
I just wondered because for the most part your daily interactions are with black people , family friends, neighbors etc. 

The hatred seemed so deep rooted that I wondered when do you encounter these white people is all.

Work??

I live in America. 
I come into contact with whites everyday whether it's directly or indirectly. 
you talmbout?


Back to Top
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 07 2013
Location: DE
Status: Offline
Points: 9032
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:13pm
theres way too much negative racial dialog on the internet on all sides. on youtube any video with a black person causes the n-word to be spewed thousands of times. people have to realize to control thier words even in places when their identities are anonymous. its becoming ok to say whatever, whenever. people dont want to use refrain with their mouths (fingers) anymore. its just proof people need God in thier lives
Back to Top
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 207451
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:17pm

my dislike for Brothas that aint shiet, and hate for white people comes from 2 different places. what a weird question for a black person to ask.

 

i love Brothas. Because Brothas are me, And I should only love that which is me, I love to see Brothas go through changes.


f2.blackhairmedia = dead ?



Edited by bunzaveli - Aug 21 2014 at 2:18pm
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 82322
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:20pm
I was never under the impression that the hate was "imagined" but lets not act like some parts this America that you say you live in , is not still segregated in some areas.

If I went to Detroit , unless I was downtown seeing a white person would be odd is the reaqson I asked Sang and all the smart asses behind her.
Back to Top
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 12 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 135397
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:26pm
You don't have to know a single white person to be affected by their power structure.
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 288659
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

You don't have to know a single white person to be affected by their power structure.


And this is too true
Back to Top
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 02 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 52475
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:28pm
I don't group everyone in category for any reason. I feel like it's counterproductive...I want to actively create equality for everyone.

I've met more cowards then racists. White People who will sound just on paper but afraid to challenge the system that oppresses others and holds them at a higher regard.

Back to Top
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 207451
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I don't group everyone in category for any reason. I feel like it's counterproductive...I want to actively create equality for everyone.





white people aint shiet Confused
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down