Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you feed your S/Os company?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:51pm
I don't allow people to pop up announced and my husband is "well versed" in that policy of our home. 
I am famous, you can pop up and I won't open that door.  I don't pop up at people's house so don't pop up at mine and then plan to spend the night, neygro please.

If someone is spending the night it is planned in advance so I would plan that we would go to the pancake house or macdonalds/burger king, denny's .

It is cheaper to take a large group OUT TO EAT..... Then the time to cook ( you want scrambled, he don't eat eggs, I don't eat wheat bread, etc etc...then wash dishes, provide refreshments, coffee, juice for the kids, etc....just go to Denny's and call it a day.
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:55pm
Yes but i love to cook if i didn't he'd feed his own guest.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:57pm
I treat my guest well..so yes I offer to all. My semi-beef wouldn't be with the friend but with my SO for not giving the heads up. At the very least to check said friend about just popping up unannounced. Its nit a big deal but couls become annoying if it happened often.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:01pm
Food and drink r things I always non begrudgingly give.

Other than that leave me alone.
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Ugh. I have my reservations for cooking for others because cooking is not one of my strong suits. Im too embarrassed to mess something up. What I dont get though is how you can lay in bed all day and not even ask your friend if he's hungry, like wtf? I guess they have that kind of understanding though. Bf had to find his own food when he went to stay with his friend for a week. That I do not understand.

Also, this wouldn't be me cause NO one drops in, then have the nerve to spend the night, then hang around all day the next day. Honestly, their ass may deserve to starve. J/S.

ETA: Forget the 1st part. Just reread the OP, if SO knew and didn't tell you...yep I'm cooking my food. Fck both of them. **Shrugs**

Edited by Wynter - Aug 16 2014 at 2:29pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:48pm
of course I would feed him

Maybe if I was getting up at 5am to make eggs and everyone was asleep, maybe not.. But other than that yes

And I'd make sure he knew he was welcome to help himself to anything.

Edited by Lite Brite - Aug 16 2014 at 2:48pm
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 3:21pm
Well I hate cooking anyways so I don't see myself getting up to cook for any of us. In a rare instance that I decide to cook I would offer the friend something too; it's just food, not that big of a deal. I could see us going out to eat though.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 3:34pm
As far as ppl coming to my house without a heads up that's a no no.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 3:34pm
Well I was the only one awake at the time......And we found out he was coming over at the same time, like an hour to two before he arrived.

Edited by tropical-punch - Aug 16 2014 at 3:35pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 3:38pm
Lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>