Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do You Believe there will be a Race War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yellalady08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yellalady08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Blacks do not own the means of production (i.e. farms for food or factories for more bullets/guns)....

......We would surely loose in short order.....

Ammunition has increased in price...stock up. Just like people plan coops in their neighborhood in the event of dooms day (what ever it may be) blacks could form those as well in their communities or with friends. If you know folks with land talk them into starting a garden, collecting seeds, etc.. if someone likes guns and weapons have them collect those and educate others. It could be done but it will definitely take a movement.
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 7:54pm
Def need to go ahead and get a few nanny cams. Been wanting to get some anyway.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

the plan is already underway to neutralize the "hispanic" threat ... make them white americans

we have a unique opportunity to use the current hispanic disenfranchisement to further the black agenda

what agenda ... that's the problem, we need a clear collective one and strategic decentralized leadership to manage it

That is so true! this thought occurred to me during the Zimmerman trial. Although this guy is indeed half white, I'm always shocked at how the media insists on portraying him as a white man despite visual evidence to the contrary! I guess it's his dream come true since it is obvious that he desperately wanted to be considered white in the first place. His mother is from Peru, I believe? I look at this guy and he looks more indigenous than white and I wouldn't be surprised if his Peruvian mother was indigenous.

What better way to neutralize the "latino threat" than to start welcoming them into the white fold even when they're not actual white latinos (although that will never happen with black latinos, obviously)

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 29 2013 at 8:12pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:24pm
Zimmeman considers himself white. He identified himself as white on the medical form when he went to the doctor after the fight.
BeautyAddiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeautyAddiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:26pm
I do not like majority of white people I believe for the most part they call us Brotha Mans and dog us out behind closed doors. Since they election, Zimmerman Trial . Paula Dean , and many other even white people who I thought were decent were the biggest bigots. I find myself slowly becoming a racist!!!!
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:30pm
There will be no war because black ppl don't care
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:31pm
This popped up on my facebook feed:

Race Riots Anticipated If Zimmerman Walks Free

"If they dont kill zimerman imma kill me a cracka" A controversal tweet from an african-american teen

A former Chicago cop warns that massive, violent race riots may spring up in cities across America if George Zimmerman is acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin.
As we reported yesterday, hundreds of Twitter users have been posting nasty, racist, and violent Tweets expressing their desire to kill people if Zimmerman is not found guilty.
Paul Huebl, a licensed private detective and a former Chicago police officer thinks the case against Zimmerman should not have been filed in the first place. He said, “I fully expect organized race rioting to begin in every major city to dwarf the Rodney King and the Martin Luther King riots of past decades.”

“If you live in a large city be prepared to evacuate or put up a fight to win. You will need firearms, fire suppression equipment along with lots of food and water. Police resources will be slow and outgunned everywhere,” Huebl continued. “America may see some combat related population control like we’ve not seen since the Civil War. Martial Law can’t be far behind complete with major efforts at gun grabbing.”

Former presidential advisor Pat Buchanan issued similar warnings last month. He said, “The public mind has been so poisoned that an acquittal of George Zimmerman could ignite a reaction similar to that, 20 years ago, when the Simi Valley jury acquitted the LAPD cops in the Rodney King beating case.”

Political Strategist Charles D. Ellison warned that if Zimmerman walks, “There is the risk of a flashpoint as intense as the aftermath of that fateful Los Angeles police brutality verdict in 1992. At that time, many underestimated the potential for social unrest. And a bit over 20 years to the date, many could be making the same miscalculation at this very moment. The ingredients are there in Sanford and they loom large nationally, from an economy barely managing its own recovery to an unemployment rate that’s much higher than it should be, particularly for African-Americans.”
Critics of Zimmerman’s charge point to evidence that suggests he did indeed act in self defense, and that the case against him is built on racial politics. Here is some of that evidence:

-Zimmerman had a bloody nose and injuries to the head, suggesting Martin has physically beat him up.

-NBC News knowingly edited Zimmerman’s 911 call to make him seem racist.

-President Barack Obama injected emotion and race in the case, saying, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

-A police report suggested that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, beating him while Zimmerman was flat on his back.

-An witness said that Martin’s knuckles were bloodied, suggesting he had beat up Zimmerman.

-Officer Christopher Serino, the lead investigator on the scene, said Zimmerman was heard “yelling for help as he was being battered by Trayvon Martin.”

If Zimmerman does walk free, hopefully authorities will be prepared for any riots that may break out. Do you think race riots are a real possibility, or mere conjecture? Let us know below.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Jun 29 2013 at 8:37pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:38pm
you have to define "race war"
many people feel like we are in one now.

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 8:56pm
So much for the element of surprise.

They shoulda neva gave these coloureds Twitter.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Zimmeman considers himself white. He identified himself as white on the medical form when he went to the doctor after the fight.

I know he considers himself white. Only he isn't.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic