BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you believe in the illuminati?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:15am
No, not even a little bit
Sponsored Links

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:42am
Hell no

They shoulda neva gave you niccas youtube
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:47am
LOLLOL
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:17am
I believe their is some type organization or agenda. Why would they let blacks in? Hmmm for influence on the black community and to try, like they've been trying since of the beginning of time to do, and keep us down. Some things we bring on ourselves but I wish we would get stronger as people and not let them destroy us. Stick together and rise above.

Look at the images you see of blacks in magazines, on tv, in movies, and mostly music. I talking about the majority of what you see. Is it good? Is it great things you hear and see of us? oh ok, wonder why that is?When Becky and Brad get to be Jesus and Angels and anything under the rainbow.Look around at our community and what the majority of our people have become. Men aren't even men anymore.

It's one thing to be immune to some things, but you can't be blind. At least if your not consciously letting the subliminal affect you, i mean at least you could just see what's REALLY going on. One or two coincidences, fine, ALL THE TIME? Something's up.

Anyways, I said all that to say. Something isn't all the way clean, oh and they do have politicians and people of power working for them. Believe that. And if not they have their own clique.

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:43am
Nope Im sorry that's the devils sh*t he wants ppl to believe  in all kinds of his madness ...God not the devil but ppl where they are in life .Celebs etc and of course hard workThumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic