Perfect Hair Collection

Do you believe in Karma??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:48pm
No some people are lucky some aren't. If karma existed there would be waay less white people on this planet and we'd be speaking navajo instead of english. just saying.
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:58pm
karma is rooted in reincarnation from my understanding. whatever cards you're dealt in this life have been carried over from a past life and roll over to the next depending on how you play your hand. makes no one guilty and no one blameless at the same time. 

it actually makes more sense than most religious propaganda but it can kiss my ass just the same LOL
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:02pm
Yes.
I knew this guy, Jordan Jones tall, cute blah blah this dud had one major flaw.........DANDRUFF.
Omg it was everywhere!! eyebrows, collar of his shirt etc.
One day I made a joke about his dandruff ( took paper and ripped it into small pieces to imitate dandruff, and proceeded to itch my scalp and allowed the paper to fall out of my hand) it was the laugh of the day!!
Fast forward to today and it's been 5 to 6 years of terrible terrible terrible dandruff that I CAN'T get rid of Cry
My mom says to apologize to him to rid of the karma but I can't find his ass on Facebook...
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i most certainly do. you should always treat people the way you would want yourself or someone you care about to be treated-- at least try. being thoughtful, courtesy and manners don't cost a thing. 

and funny you should mention, as the subject came up on big bang theory today: 

Leonard : I deliberately tried to sabotage Stuart's date with Penny.
Rajesh : Of course you feel terrible. You completely screwed up your karma, dude.
Sheldon : You don't really believe in that superstition, do you?
Rajesh : It's not superstition, it's practically Newtonian. For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. Leonard pretends to be a friend and acts like a two-faced bitch. Therefore, he is reborn as a banana slug. It's actually a very elegant system. You know, what goes around comes around.

i thought the idea of karma being newtonian was an interesting take on the subject.
"dude if you wanna fix your karma, go get me a freaking latte" LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

"dude if you wanna fix your karma, go get me a freaking latte" LOL
exactly!! !!!!!!!!
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:37pm
LoL no.

But my mother laughed at an woman in my father's family one time. She was getting really up in age and she said, "Every time I sit down I fall asleep!" My mother kept laughing at it and repeating it and she said it started happening to her lol.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:53am
clear folk are getting their karma, they stole countries,now immigrants be overpopulating theirs making them the minority

karma phase 1
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:56am
nope.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 1:58am
I believe in every damn thing.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 2:08am
Yes.  However,  I do believe that folks can hold up Karma.  Kinda like how they always teach black folks forgiveness.  Forgive and turn the other cheek n'sh*t. Which is why the white man's karma ain't happening swiftly.  It will happen but POC are still dealing with sh*t in the 2013.  This is why I do not forgive. Period. I'll not take on your debt...low key tell you that what u did to me was ok.  I'll not give your mind (and Karma) the ease that it needs and wants from my forgiveness. 

Just my opinion.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style