Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you believe bullying is rampant on BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 45>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Yo. Eden. You betta take yo saggy ass out my thread before I punch your lights out.

why i gotta be saggy tho

Why you have the audacity to ask me that question? Go ask yo momma. She the one that gave you that funky booty. I hope she pimp slaps you too.

I must be narrating this in my head with the wrong kind of voice because I cannot stop laughing!
 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:31am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

ohhhhh I like that. Keep it coming Evil Smile

BWAHAAAAA!!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

maybe its because i've seen your face and heard your voice, nala the bully thing doesnt work for you. you're too cute. 

What Did You Say?!! Lady Ice, you must not know bout me. Step to me one no time and I will fuccin cut you!!! No lie.
see? its just so cute...like an angry carebear or something. i dont know but its just doesnt work for you. LOL

I KNOWWWW OH MY GOD! I'm freaking dying, I just wanna hug her! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I'd probably get the same reaction if I was trying to act hard!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:33am

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Nala, baybee, dont get banned. I dont know what I'll do without chuCry

OhSnap let me shutup then.

LAWD

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:47am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i remember when that one poster who got roasted to oblivion...when Nancy said she had on the Shirley Chisolm civil rights era heels.  i think it was a poster named Alrighty Then.

starts on page 6 if anyone is bored and wants a laugh.  i guess it was a little justified b.c she was a feisty one.  idk. 

Omg

Yardie called it! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Midna do you cosplay?

I've always wanted to and will finally cosplay for next year's Anime Expo. [;D]

Might do Comic Con or Comikaze too!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Wait that lil girl in weaves got bullied.I forgot her name. People were calling her a monkey Ouch

I wanted to sympathize with that girl.. I really wanted to. But she was doing the MOST and I mean the most of the most.

This girl popped off from the start and was writing COLLEGE-LENGTH ESSAYS of insults to people and would spam ALBUMS of her face.

And then she would quote herself and add MORE chapters of insults and photos- I couldn't even read through that thread. I was damn okay with posting without reading in that thread.

That girl is still the top when it comes to sensitivity and overreacting.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

girl she still post..lol  i tried to stan for i did.. i thought she was young and sweet.. but she was like boop i don't need u to stan for me, they will not shut me up....girl i left her to the wolvesLOL

Ayup!
_leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:55am
dreams
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I have something to say about beauty4cheerr.  Actually, she was NOT being bullied.  She was throwing it hard, and she threw punches before the "monkey" comment was made.  If you go around on a forum and start calling people "f*cking idiots," then you really can't cry foul when they start going in on you.

She was dishing it out just as much as she was taking it. 

Thread is here:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/arjunununu-hair-gone-wrOng_topic317348_page1.html

77 pages of pure old fashioned fukkery if anyone is interested.

The original thread was about a bad purchase from arjuju and folks (myself included, as per usual) not just about how crappy the company was, but how the situation could have been avoided had the person done their research.  As per usual, the discussion blew up and feelings were hurt.

AWWWWWWWWWWW HERE WE GO!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 45>