Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you believe bullying is rampant on BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 43>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:02am
I was direct, but I was trying to be honest.

And BTW, *I* was the one who said she looked like a young Gary Coleman.  It REALLY wasn't meant to be an insult AT ALL.  I thought she was cute in a very young, child sort of way.  She was tryna be sexy, I just didn't see that.  Not sure if her pics are still up, but I was making a totally sincere observation.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:03am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I read some of that thread just now...so who ended up calling her a monkey? I can't see how that would be ok in any circumstance on a website so hell bent on everyone in the outside world making statements like that...

I think a lot of y'all get real wild when arjukoo threads are live and poppin...it's like it summons something deep inside. Disclaimer: didn't read the whole thread but all I saw her do was defend the op.

Ms Wonderland please go to pp 31.
Her post literally just kept going and going.

It's breathtaking lol

Edited by jonesable - Dec 10 2012 at 5:04am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:04am
Lmfao there Is nothing complimentary about calling a young girl Gary Coleman.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:06am

Meh.  Whatever.  it wasn't meant as an insult, but take it how you will.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:06am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I read some of that thread just now...so who ended up calling her a monkey? I can't see how that would be ok in any circumstance on a website so hell bent on everyone in the outside world making statements like that...

I think a lot of y'all get real wild when arjukoo threads are live and poppin...it's like it summons something deep inside. Disclaimer: didn't read the whole thread but all I saw her do was defend the op.

Ms Wonderland please go to pp 31.
Her post literally just kept going and going.

It's breathtaking lol

Oh sh*t. That is literally the longest post I've ever seen on any forum, ever in history. God damn. *takes back cape*. Still not ok to call this girl a monkey.

I am almost intrigued enough to read the whole thing omg...but yeah probably not
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:07am
Yeah I didn't like that
But just here post on pp 31 needs to be archived lol
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:12am
Damn I ain't seen Gaussian blur since 2009.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:13am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I never went into commented in his threads because I saw that he was a twisted lil fuk who did shyt for attention and get everyone riled up. 
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:15am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Meh.  Whatever.  it wasn't meant as an insult, but take it how you will.

bwahahahahha girl that can never be a compliment in any shape or form.. shoott gary coleman had a hard time being him.. that girl looks  like a girl..  that's the best i can come up withLOL what if some one called u rick ross, tokyo rose how would that feel.. would just say HuahLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:21am
Just read more...honestly, I ain't mad at her. Kudos for not being afraid to post herself. That is HEALTHY self esteem. A lot of ppl are afraid of posting themselves bc they think their pics will be used against them at some point...not this girl. She is an anomaly for many reasons...kind of psycho though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 43>
  Share Topic