Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you believe bullying is rampant on BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 45>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:40am
As far as the OP, I think there are some wanna be bullies who post here but get shut down.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:40am
I just remembered 4bthicknezzz...yeah, that was dirty.  i participated in that and i feel kind of bad about it.  she got clowned on both forums she was on.  all she did was ask advice about how to make money and becoming a stripper and that was that.  
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:41am
summary?
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:48am
that thread with ritle and the golden shoes get closed down? im looking for it.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:36am
I've seen some people try to bully others but their potential victims didn't give a  
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:44am
I have something to say about beauty4cheerr.  Actually, she was NOT being bullied.  She was throwing it hard, and she threw punches before the "monkey" comment was made.  If you go around on a forum and start calling people "f*cking idiots," then you really can't cry foul when they start going in on you.

She was dishing it out just as much as she was taking it. 

Thread is here:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/arjunununu-hair-gone-wrOng_topic317348_page1.html

77 pages of pure old fashioned fukkery if anyone is interested.

The original thread was about a bad purchase from arjuju and folks (myself included, as per usual) not just about how crappy the company was, but how the situation could have been avoided had the person done their research.  As per usual, the discussion blew up and feelings were hurt.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:46am
She called you guys mean and that's really where it began .
But yeah that thread is a better example of BHM bullying than JoeSun

Edited by jonesable - Dec 10 2012 at 4:48am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:50am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I have something to say about beauty4cheerr.  Actually, she was NOT being bullied.  She was throwing it hard, and she threw punches before the "monkey" comment was made.  If you go around on a forum and start calling people "f*cking idiots," then you really can't cry foul when they start going in on you.

She was dishing it out just as much as she was taking it. 

Thread is here:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/arjunununu-hair-gone-wrOng_topic317348_page1.html

77 pages of pure old fashioned fukkery if anyone is interested.

The original thread was about a bad purchase from arjuju and folks (myself included, as per usual) not just about how crappy the company was, but how the situation could have been avoided had the person done their research.  As per usual, the discussion blew up and feelings were hurt.

well i think some of yall handled it maturely others went in on that girl... but i do remember you trying to tell her to leave arucoochie alone, but it didn't come off so sweet at first.. but she did react unnecessarily rude..
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 4:59am
The amount of typing that girl did is nothing short of breathtaking .

I think that might be BHM's most epic post
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:01am
I read some of that thread just now...so who ended up calling her a monkey? I can't see how that would be ok in any circumstance on a website so hell bent on everyone in the outside world making statements like that...

I think a lot of y'all get real wild when arjukoo threads are live and poppin...it's like it summons something deep inside. Disclaimer: didn't read the whole thread but all I saw her do was defend the op.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 45>
  Share Topic