Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you believe bullying is rampant on BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 45>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:43pm
I can't say. But if you feel that someone is bullying you on BHM, remember that you know nothing about this person, that the life she portrays could be a complete lie. She/he/whoever could be a miserable bored poser and it really makes no difference how they feel. And you keep living your life.

The Internet can be a cesspool of ignorance and hatred and sometimes you just need to back away.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:43pm
I personally, no matter what is said to me (9.9 times out of ten) wouldn't ever make fun of a disability/illness, children, or deceased fam.

I had a friend who would say any and everything in an argument.. From talking about how ugly the persons child is, to wishing death upon the child.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:45pm
I only read the first page.  Is the summary that these 26 pages are about joe sun?

If so...Dead
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I only read the first page.  Is the summary that these 26 pages are about joe sun?

If so...Dead

Yup, and despite the fact that he was a disrespectful troll,
Everyone that argued with him is a bully.
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:00pm
Yes. Cyberbullying is serious, but I can't take BHM bullying seriously. The women can only bully you so much, they literally don't know you. Don't post about rotten tampons and no one can bring it up. Even if they do, all they can do is parody your username as VacuumVag123. Or say they gonna fly down to your house and whoop your ass, which just sounds lame and pitiful. You ain't gonna see them at school or work the next day *ye shrug*
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I can't say. But if you feel that someone is bullying you on BHM, remember that you know nothing about this person, that the life she portrays could be a complete lie. She/he/whoever could be a miserable bored poser and it really makes no difference how they feel. And you keep living your life.

The Internet can be a cesspool of ignorance and hatred and sometimes you just need to back away.

Exactly. MsPlayGurl was allegedly on reality TV acting a fool and no one in BHM would even recognize her. Bullies in general are miserable, so I assume internet bullies are real life trolls.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Exactly. MsPlayGurl was allegedly on reality TV acting a fool and no one in BHM would even recognize her. Bullies in general are miserable, so I assume internet bullies are real life trolls.

Man every time that thread gets dug up i get excited then realize somebody trollin Sleepy MsPlayGurl come back boo! Cry Tell us what happent!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:11pm
I've decided that I want to be a bully now. So ya'll better watch how you talk to me
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I've decided that I want to be a bully now. So ya'll better watch how you talk to me
LOL
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

I often feel bulllied on bhm

LOL
Eden, I feel like everyone loves you, so Imma need you to have a seat on my couch and sip tea with me.

you dont know my pain

*takes free tea and leaveS*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style