Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you believe bullying is rampant on BHM?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 45>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

[QUOTE=AwesomeAries]For all y'all who caped for him one of y'all should have slept with him

that doesn't even make sense

Right
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:51am
This has nothing to do with my 'rules' of what's offensive. Both sides are offensive really..

But You can't deny that saying someone is unattractive (which actually can be helped a little and is completely subjective) is on the same level as making fun of something like a person being confined to a wheelchair

Someone who can't walk is a thousand times more disadvantaged than someone who is unattractive (to some)
And it should go without saying that there are just some things that you shouldn't harp on.. Have some tact.

Maybe I'm biased though because I have a handicapped family member and I work with lots of ppl who can barely move and are very sick.

Y'all will continue to say what you want. Heaven forbid your children come out like that though. I think y'all would feel differently about it then
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:03pm
dont know about bullying, but there definitely is a mob mentality in some threads. i love watching it, keep it up. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

[QUOTE=AwesomeAries]For all y'all who caped for him one of y'all should have slept with him

that doesn't even make sense

Right

as much as that brotha was begging for attention
If one of y'all kind capers would have gave him some cut
maybe he would have shut the hell up
how many of y'all even volunteered to chat him up on the phone?
y'all know exactly what the hell I'm saying
Trying to play like yall don't understand
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

i havent seen much bullying lately. But BHM is quite sensitive, cliquish at times, and some feel that their opinion is the only right way of thinking in the universe. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:16pm
AA, sang offered to talk to him on the phone.. He wouldn't

I think I did too.
I would talk to him but Im pretty sure he wouldn't talk to me

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:17pm
I still don't understand why yall choose to defend Mr. Joe Sun. Don't you guys understand that we are actually the victims of this sick game that he constantly plays? Don't make me write an essay on here of why I dislike him.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:18pm
I would probably dance for him or something too..
Might even touch him a smidge
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:21pm
u know what BHM needs? an automatic save as draft option for responses Sleepy
Anyways, imo bullying is something you cant easily retreat from. therefore i dont believe in online bullying. You cant be bullied if you arent online/engaging in social media.
BUT i will say some of yall get crunk over nothing. like chick get on with all dem angry ass keystrokes. its like a contest of who can say the most ignorant sh!t about a person they dont even know. calm down folks, its the internet, not Armageddon.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:22pm
my first response was so much better Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 45>
  Share Topic