Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do you avoid people you know?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:47pm
I don't avoid people I just don't speak when I don't want to
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:50pm
I think it depends of person and my mood. I am usually a smiley person, so if I see a person I know, I usually smile, but most of the times I smile at them, it does not mean that I wanna chat. It is just a way to acknowledge them and keep moving.
And yes, I do avoid some people, but only in big places. Supermarket is kinda of stupid to avoid them, because you'll eventually bump into them in another aisle or by the cashier.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:27pm
Sometimes if Im being shy and don't know them that well.
Or sometimes I'll talk even if I don't know them well. But it's always an awkard convo. lol
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:28pm
Sometimes.

Why?  I don't feel like speaking [at the time].
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

yes, i don't like small talk. 

THIS!!
Just wanna do what I came for and dip. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Like if you see them in a store or something? Why?

I never avoid people because of the way I look at the moment. I gave up that whole 'looking like he** just to run a quick errand look' yeaaars ago. I always make sure I am put together when I step out in public.

I never avoid people that I know and like and call 'friends' etc - however, I do try to avoid people that I know ... but that I dislike.

If I can't avoid someone I dislike - sure, I will speak and be friendly (because I have to) but then ... I am 'on my way'.

I think this is fairly common because you are not going to 'like' everyone you know or are acquainted with. Though I don't see the point of being out and out rude.

Family? Family will hound you if you try to avoid them hee hee! - so best to just leave town and don't reply to their messages.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 24 2014 at 4:03am
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:19am
All the time to associates/people I know but don't ever talk to.

Small talk makes me anxious. If I'm friends with you, I'm hollaring you down though lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic