Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:22pm
Kathy Griffin has gotten a couple of public pap smears to raise awareness about cervical cancer and obamacare. LOL
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

LOL  Luckily, it's over the phone.  I've heard soooo many weird questions now, that I'm pretty used to it.  

I bet. In undergrad, I worked as a counselor at the Sex Education Center and I'd hear some strange things too. But these were college kids so maybe they had an excuse LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:25pm
The absolute most Is the beautiful cervix site. A woman placed a camera in her vagina every day for to show how the cervix appearance and fluids change throughout your cycle.
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I'm not about snatching rights away especially something as intimate as this but I can't romanticize it either. You're snuffing out life . That can't be diminished.

But I think most rational women realize that.
For most women abortion isn't approached flippantly

I don't agree with but...

I completely agree. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

The absolute most Is the beautiful cervix site. A woman placed a camera in her vagina every day for to show how the cervix appearance and fluids change throughout your cycle.

I was hoping someone  remembered tthis

Edited by PurplePhase - May 08 2014 at 9:26pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:26pm
That's her business but now she has a digital memory of her murdering her innocent embryo...
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

LOL  Luckily, it's over the phone.  I've heard soooo many weird questions now, that I'm pretty used to it.  

I bet. In undergrad, I worked as a counselor at the Sex Education Center and I'd hear some strange things too. But these were college kids so maybe they had an excuse LOL

I really enjoy it. Heart  It does let me know how desperately we need comprehensive sex education. Dead
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:28pm

I really enjoy it. Heart  It does let me know how desperately we need comprehensive sex education. Dead

yes because I think I've been out of undergrad longer than you've been alive and it's sad that the education hasn't gotten much better.  

not sure, but it's been many years LOL 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:30pm

@ the bolded, i get it now. lolol

purple any gems to share.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 9:33pm

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I was hoping someone  remembered tthis

I felt my soul leave my body!CryCryCry but i have to see!

Wasnt there a show in England that broadcast over public airwaves sex live and direct with camera in/on genitalia from start to finish? Viewers complained that it was on in prime time and little teenaged girls were watching but the station/production co said its science/education and all that jazz,
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic