Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:31pm
"My girlfriend doesn't have a uterus, but she thinks she's pregnant..." Cry  The sh*t I hear. LOL
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:32pm
Oh, and while I was watching the c section videos I wonder why they chose that method, like was it a medical necessity or out of convenience, at the end of the day I have to accept the decision made between doctor and an informed patient is all that matters.

That's the same thing I feel about abortion, I would wonder why but at the end of the day my opinion doesn't matter.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

"My girlfriend doesn't have a uterus, but she thinks she's pregnant..." Cry  The sh*t I hear. LOL

Lies! lies you tellingCryCryCryCry i guess he meant urethra but now that still wouldnt be right.LOL

I dont think i responded to the OP. I dont mind that she made a video especially if it is helpful. Hell there are videos of all sorts of surgeries on the internet.  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:38pm
"If I have sex with a girl who's pregnant by another man, will my sperm kill the baby?"  Stern Smile  I will never forget that one.  LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:46pm
Moar!! Moar!!! How do you keep a straight face Jas?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:46pm
I'm not about snatching rights away especially something as intimate as this but I can't romanticize it either. You're snuffing out life . That can't be diminished.

But I think most rational women realize that.
For most women abortion isn't approached flippantly

I don't agree with but...

Edited by jonesable - May 08 2014 at 7:50pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:50pm
I'm pro choice, I don't think she needed to film her experience, but if someone else really needs this to help then, i guess. I feel like if a woman really doesn't want to have a child she won't, this video won't matter and neither will crazy folk outside of clinics with pictures of mutilated fetuses.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Moar!! Moar!!! How do you keep a straight face Jas?

LOL  Luckily, it's over the phone.  I've heard soooo many weird questions now, that I'm pretty used to it.  

Edited by JasmineE02 - May 08 2014 at 7:58pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:01pm
We film everything else. Why not
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:03pm
pro womens rights, abort as many babies as you like.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic