Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And no one want to admit that most of the myth relating to abortion come from.....pro-lifers and their......MOVIES......these people are so shady...their are so many abortion consolers in chicago that are really hard core pro-lifers in disguise.....so many....nurses that try to scare people into not aborting....illegally.....telling lies and tall tells.

Crisis pregnancy centers. Dead  I've talked to so many people that went to those...they lure them in with free pregnancy tests and u/s done by people who usually have no training.  One told a woman her 5 week fetus was growing more rapidly than usual.  The other "nurse" ran in to the hall and started praying loudly in Spanish saying it was a miracle.  DeadLOL  Others will set up shop right next to a clinic and name themselves something very similar.  When women go into the wrong building, they'll try to keep them long enough to make them miss their appointment.  They'll hold their pants hostage any everything. Dead  These people are crazy. 

GYALLL WTF?! @ the bolded. DAMNNNNNNN at the underlined.

TBH the women who i know who have had an abortion or multiple abortions were right happy about it afterwards. NO regrets, vybz kartel style. AND it changed their perception of the process, the women who get them etc etc OF COURSE Diane mentioned it to them, cause they tend to be pro-life on they high horse looking down at the "dash weh belly" girls till they need(ed) one. Oh and it was 100% illegal, y'all lucky to have that legal ish. Hell two were just like Fantasia abort one get pregnant again and keep the next. #dontcare

They charged and locked up a Doctor last year for performing an abortion on a 15 year old (she had complications after) she and her moms came in to his office pleading for it Angry charges dropped today. Today a govt. member came out and said we need legal abortions in public health system (those who can afford head to private doctors, the poorer carry to term) but they wont change that law anytime soonCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry 

I dont care about the reason any woman wants to have an abortion, i can mention and give out condoms till Im purple people still gonna go raw and act surprised when nature takes it's course. Sure i prefer preventative measures and the idea of multiple abortions doesnt make me happy. But women must be given control over their reproductive choices.

A fetus is not recognised as a child till it's born. And i dont see it getting child status in the future any time soon, too many legal repercussions if it were to be a child/human being. Yes i know that at conception it has the full set of chromosomes, is only gonna be a human being etc etc #dontcare

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:31pm
That she knows how the human reproductive system works is not assumption or opinion. She works at a woman's clinic. She said she didn't use birth control. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I knew she would be white.
I don't know why someone would want to do this other than prove a point.

I don't think there should be legislation against abortion but I don't see it as a cause of celebration either.

so totally agree!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And no one want to admit that most of the myth relating to abortion come from.....pro-lifers and their......MOVIES......these people are so shady...their are so many abortion consolers in chicago that are really hard core pro-lifers in disguise.....so many....nurses that try to scare people into not aborting....illegally.....telling lies and tall tells.
IA.

Abortions have been going on since women could get pregnant and will continue. Scare tactics and shaming will not change a damn thing.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

That she knows how the human reproductive system works is not assumption or opinion. She works at a woman's clinic. She said she didn't use birth control. 

Yes, she also said because she knew about the complications of birth control, that she was afraid to use them.  So...educated about her body...still slipped up and got pregnant.  It happens. 

ETA:  Here's more of her story: 

Edited by JasmineE02 - May 08 2014 at 6:41pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

GYALLL WTF?! @ the bolded. DAMNNNNNNN at the underlined.

TBH the women who i know who have had an abortion or multiple abortions were right happy about it afterwards. NO regrets, vybz kartel style. AND it changed their perception of the process, the women who get them etc etc OF COURSE Diane mentioned it to them, cause they tend to be pro-life on they high horse looking down at the "dash weh belly" girls till they need(ed) one. Oh and it was 100% illegal, y'all lucky to have that legal ish.

Some parliamentarians are clamouring for changes though

I guess the irony is, there are no clinics, so nobody knows when a woman is about to get one. 

But the flip side of that is that the women who dont have money to go to good doctors and get the procedure done in air-conditioned state of the art offices end up drinking pepsi and phensic for DIY abortions, or getting botched abortions.

Yep, I agree, women should be free to terminate, depending on their situation. But i think after one abortion, you really shouldn't find yourself in a situation where you need multiple abortions. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:41pm

Yes, she also said because she knew about the complications of birth control, that she was afraid to use them.  So...educated about her body...still slipped up and got pregnant.  It happens. 

I'm not gonna argue but knowing better and not doing better is not slipping up. She made a choice. She knew what she was doing.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Abortions have been going on since women could get pregnant and will continue. Scare tactics and shaming will not change a damn thing.

thats the thing, i think if a woman truly doesnt want to carry a pregnancy, for whatever reason, she will get an abortion, regardless of the horror stories or picketing
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:48pm

I'm not gonna argue but knowing better and not doing better is not slipping up. She made a choice. She knew what she was doing.

She was using whatever the rhythm method is called these days.  Which means that your assertion that she was doing this on purpose could be incorrect.  I was only talking about the intent behind the video.  i was not defending her or her decision.  She's done that herself.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:50pm
Okay I'm not going to argue. People just feel the way they feel.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic