Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:23pm
Well, it makes more sense to not feel guilty or shameful about something you believe isn't wrong *shrugs*
Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:24pm
What she does with her uterus is her business. She shouldn't feel the need to record & post this video to make a point... She just wanted some attention.

You get an abortion and you go from actress to counselor? White ppl crack me up.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:24pm
sure, why not. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:28pm
Lol at the fact that she not feeling guilty somehow makes this OK.

Serial rapists and killers oftentimes don't feel guilty. Doesn't make the act less of an abomination.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:29pm
I think people should be able to talk about it if they want to...especially since people attach so much shame to it.  People have crazy perceptions of what an abortion is like or should be like.  One in three women will have an abortion. It's safer than giving birth, especially in the first trimester.  There's no correlation between abortion and infertility, breast cancer, or suicide.  People spread a lot of misinformation about abortion because it is still a huge taboo.  I think videos like these help dispel some of the myths.

All that said, watching the video...that's NOT everyone's experience.  A lot of people feel a lot of sadness and hurt, but they're having an abortion for a reason...either their finances aren't right, the relationship is bad, etc.  They make the decision because they feel it's the best for them and/or their family.  I think however someone reacts to an abortion should be okay and supported. 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:33pm
And no one want to admit that most of the myth relating to abortion come from.....pro-lifers and their......MOVIES......these people are so shady...their are so many abortion consolers in chicago that are really hard core pro-lifers in disguise.....so many....nurses that try to scare people into not aborting....illegally.....telling lies and tall tells.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:35pm
I would love for everyone to hear her response on how she became pregnant . The woman claims she sleeps with mutiple partners without protection due to her fear of birth control . She refuse to answer the condom question . I have a problem with posting the abortion on facebook. Nothing to do with a woman choice to abort . Young women can get the wrong message when you make a personal film with a reason to abort like her .
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And no one want to admit that most of the myth relating to abortion come from.....pro-lifers and their......MOVIES......these people are so shady...their are so many abortion consolers in chicago that are really hard core pro-lifers in disguise.....so many....nurses that try to scare people into not aborting....illegally.....telling lies and tall tells.

Crisis pregnancy centers. Dead  I've talked to so many people that went to those...they lure them in with free pregnancy tests and u/s done by people who usually have no training.  One told a woman her 5 week fetus was growing more rapidly than usual.  The other "nurse" ran in to the hall and started praying loudly in Spanish saying it was a miracle.  DeadLOL  Others will set up shop right next to a clinic and name themselves something very similar.  When women go into the wrong building, they'll try to keep them long enough to make them miss their appointment.  They'll hold their pants hostage any everything. Dead  These people are crazy. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:46pm
And they also have videos that they post....on....facebook of botched abortion........but were have an issue with an accurate depiction of what happens in the abortion room? Hell let me not even start with these overly religious nurses....they be trying it too.....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:56pm
I don't disagree with it because who cares?  Abortions have been going on for a very long time, it's not some shameful secret that has to be swept under the table.  People kill me with this acting like it's ok to exist as long as it's not seen...if It's supportive for women that experience abortion then kudos...it's legal and no different than the right to film your childbirth or fill up the internet with celebrations of their unwanted babies that were born...I'm over all of this abortion outrage in this day and age while romanticizing fked up family situations bc they have cute pix to show for it.  It's annoying as hell to me why some ppl are so bothered by someone else choosing not to have kids.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic