Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you agree with a woman filming her Abortion ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:28pm
An abortion costs $400 on average and she'll need to drive an average of 30 miles away to get to a clinic.  It's a very impractical form of regular birth control.  

ETA:  She also got an IUD put in after the procedure. 

Edited by JasmineE02 - May 08 2014 at 2:56pm
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:39pm
Just another yt attention whore.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:39pm
lol whats all these i knew she would be white post ?
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:57pm

Eh. People have a choice to view it or not.

I saw it and all that I can say is that from what I've seen, this experience isn't that common. But unless you're white and can afford a decent clinic then no surprise there.

I went with my cousin to get an abortion and there was no "you're a trooper" and "good job." The doctor barely said anything and the nurses were bitchy as fukk.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 3:16pm
Yeeeah, some clinics are definitely less customer-friendly than others.  Cherry Hill is a good clinic.  I know medicaid covers the procedure in NJ, so low income women can go there as well.   
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:14pm
Just goes to show what kind of sick minds we are dealing with. You flush one child down the toilet for entertainment because "you're not ready" but then have one five years later and claim to love it. 

#didntclick
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:15pm
Sad. Abortion is NOT birth control.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:17pm
Yeah, I'm pro-choice.  However, I dont know if I could go through an abortion.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:22pm
On top of that she is a women's counselor so she know good and damn well how the human reproductive system work. She did this to get attention. Even if abortions are safe (not a factor imo) you telling me you conceived a child and killed it just for the hell of it? So baby's life is just nothing?

Edited by liesnalibis - May 08 2014 at 6:23pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:26pm
The video is intended to dispel myths...one of those myths is that abortions are unsafe.  Everything else is an assumption or an opinion, which, of course, you are entitled to. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic