Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:38am
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

lol @ living in the past
nicca where and what century do you live?
do you know there is an election tomorrow? i hope you exercised your right NOT to vote

There already is a black president in office, do you think just black people got him there!?!?! Seriously!!! that's what I hate about my people. Y'all just think every white person is racist and out to get you when it has almost become the other way around. Grow up! I know more racist black people than white people. Mlk didn't only love black people. Reverse racism wasn't his dream.

Oh Bk2.. I was with you until you put this. Ouch

Here's the thing. White people have privilege. America was built on racism so a lot of racism is normalized, even today. Basically because white supremacy has ruled America throughout all of its history, the privilege whites have allows them to do racist things without even realizing it. Whites live in a society that treats non-whites as different and unequal. Oh there's the blatantly racist things yes, but racism can also be extremely insidious. People like to think racism is only about hatred and being mean but it's more complicated than that.

This is where our problem comes in. It's not only limited to different treatment but outright oppression. Racism is systematic. Racism is like.. prejudice and discrimination but in power and numbers: It's not only one person doing it, but an entire population operating on the basis of superiority and inferiority by race.
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

lol @ living in the past
nicca where and what century do you live?
do you know there is an election tomorrow? i hope you exercised your right NOT to vote

There already is a black president in office, do you think just black people got him there!?!?! Seriously!!! that's what I hate about my people. Y'all just think every white person is racist and out to get you when it has almost become the other way around. Grow up! I know more racist black people than white people. Mlk didn't only love black people. Reverse racism wasn't his dream.

Oh Bk2.. I was with you until you put this. Ouch

Here's the thing. White people have privilege. America was built on racism so a lot of racism is normalized, even today. Basically because white supremacy has ruled America throughout all of its history, the privilege whites have allows them to do racist things without even realizing it. Whites live in a society that treats non-whites as different and unequal. Oh there's the blatantly racist things yes, but racism can also be extremely insidious. People like to think racism is only about hatred and being mean but it's more complicated than that.

This is where our problem comes in. It's not only limited to different treatment but outright oppression. Racism is systematic. Racism is like.. prejudice and discrimination but in power and numbers: It's not only one person doing it, but an entire population operating on the basis of superiority and inferiority by race.

She ain't tryna see what you wrote with her coontastic blinders on.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:57am
I don't have a problem with white people but individuals so no. If I don't like you I will not be mean but I will avoid you. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:18am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I know some shuckers and ppl who light up in the prescence of white ppl.
Like its an honor or something.
I also know some ppl who thnk having a white boyfriend means like they won a prize.
It's pathetic .

Dead
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:30am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

or you as ballsy and gutsy as when you are on here? if they piss you off, do you actually voice it to them etc? be honestLOL

I know someone in real life who is forever shooting their mouth off about them...if it rains, it's ytie's fault, but when this person is around them (yts), they behaves like they have just been handed their freedom papers. I kid you not. The contrast is amazing. Twat. 

Master and slave mentality??? Confused

Personally I am indifferent to skin color, I treat everyone the same.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:17am
Capes flying.....

Tap dancing....

Shuckin & jivin....

is this suckfest  over yet?

*yawn*.......wake me up when it is.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:37am
Geek
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:45am
I think my boss my have just shaded me.

She is the type who doesn't make eye contact when talking to you because she's too busy looking at your outfit from head to toe.

She walked by and said cute skirt! Then she said how are you doing? You know we work in a corporate environment, and a lot of work places aren't like that. Then she said something about how she wears her fun clothes in the evening and on the weekends because she can't wear then to work.

I'm wearing a knee length houndstooth skirt with a pink blogs, black tts, and black pumps. I don't see the problem quite frankly she can piss off but I'm too new to be throwing shade.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:48am

I call them on it

but luckily I do not have to do that very often
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 10:54am
@Addicted.. When I worked in a corporate environment. My yt boss said to me, nice blazer and proceeded to feel the material and look at me like Stern Smile..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>