Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 29>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:17am
Sarcasm Alert!

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I'm not particularly for Romney
I'm just saying I'm voting for him instead of Obama
Sarcasm Alert!
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:19am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:20am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Do you really think that the rest of the 49% didn't vote for him because they are racist!?!? Lololol, now I'm laughing. You do know that there is a huge group of black people that are not voting for him tomorrow right? They are called conservatives for romney. I'm not particularly for romney, just saying that the other 49% didn't have kkk hoods in their closets like you seem to imply. I don't need to sit down, grow up, stop acting like I used to act when I was in 8th grade. All bitter for no reason.

Link?
Statistically 0%= A huge group Sang! You ain't know?Big smile

LOLLOL

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:21am
Goodnight my luvs
See you tomorrow at the poll
Except for you bk
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:22am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

omg water polo. worst. sport. ever. Cry i'mma have nightmares tonight. bitches would sharpen their nails and stab u under the water smh. and then they would drown you and hold you under water omg.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:23am
man bk2 in here dropping that knowledge, even made me see the err in my ways.

how could i have not realized a long ass walk in the wrong direction is tantamount to systematic oppression

i feel you girl, shame on all yall reverse racists smh

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:24am
i act normal to all people, but i just correct those that get out of line. put i'm a friendly person to everyone. 
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:28am
and yall need to stop playing like white americans hate yall i mean there was a recent poll that said that a majority of white folks hate yall but they the participants prolly misread.

yall kno amreicans can't tell continents from countries anyway.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:31am
LOL this thread premise really is hilarious though.

BHM womens will swear up and down that they can't stand white folks, but yet they always be sticking their noses up some White liberal's ass crack.

It's truly amazing.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:36am
I was watching Melissa Harris-Perry and she was citing a recent poll on America's "Anti-Black bias"

First of all, it's a f*cking shame that there is a SPECIFIC poll to show how bias people are against Black Americans. That's just f*cked up

She was saying that before Obama was elected, the amount of people that admitted they were bias against Black folk was 46%

That number went up to 51% since Obama being elected... and that's the only the people who admitted

Think about that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 29>
  Share Topic