Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:07am
we have to be getting trolled
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:07am
Flowing you better not call me anything short of beautiful, you dirty harpy.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:09am
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Do you really think that the rest of the 49% didn't vote for him because they are racist!?!? Lololol, now I'm laughing. You do know that there is a huge group of black people that are not voting for him tomorrow right? They are called conservatives for romney. I'm not particularly for romney, just saying that the other 49% didn't have kkk hoods in their closets like you seem to imply. I don't need to sit down, grow up, stop acting like I used to act when I was in 8th grade. All bitter for no reason.

Link?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:09am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:10am

Do you really think that the rest of the 49% didn't vote for him because they are racist!?!? Lololol, now I'm laughing. You do know that there is a huge group of black people that are not voting for him tomorrow right? They are called conservatives for romney. I'm not particularly for romney, just saying that the other 49% didn't have kkk hoods in their closets like you seem to imply. I don't need to sit down, grow up, stop acting like I used to act when I was in 8th grade. All bitter for no reason.

Are you telling me that they are all Kumbaya peace loving Tea Party members? 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:10am

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

lol @ living in the past
nicca where and what century do you live?
do you know there is an election tomorrow? i hope you exercised your right NOT to vote

There already is a black president in office, do you think just black people got him there!?!?! Seriously!!! that's what I hate about my people. Y'all just think every white person is racist and out to get you when it has almost become the other way around. Grow up! I know more racist black people than white people. Mlk didn't only love black people. Reverse racism wasn't his dream.

*cries laughing*
so.....
you know only about 51% of the country voted him in?

tell me more about how black people are racist. please use institutionalized racism in those examples

And there it is!  More tap dancing!
If Obama was a white man, Mittens wouldn't have had one chance in hell of ever becoming the Republican candidate for the presidency.  After fukking up Massachusetts, evading taxes, shipping jobs overseas, being a member of a wildly unpopular religion, lying and flip-flopping every time he opens his mouth, he wouldn't have been able to stand a chance.

Go ahead and look it up.  What percentage of Americans believe Obama was born in the US.  How many think he is a Muslim.

Why do you think so many idiots buy into this, "He isn't one of us," stuff?

Go ahead.  Research.  I'll wait.  Only takes a quick google.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:12am
I'm not particularly for Romney
I'm just saying I'm voting for him instead of Obama
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:15am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:16am
Now I confused lol

Edited by jonesable - Nov 06 2012 at 12:16am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Link?
Statistically 0%= A huge group Sang! You ain't know?Big smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style