Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:01am
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

I NEVER said it was in the past. I said slavery and some other things were in the past. Black people want to hold on to the past to justify bitterness. Grow up.  

If that's the case then isrealites should have a right to really hate and are justified in hating egyptians. egyptians. Israelites were the first slaves you know. Since you want to live in the past and all with that slavery and other stuff that is mostly in the past. 

You inferred it.
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:03am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

is jerk the word of the week?
flowing explain. lol

i love the word jerk. and i wanna rotate it with bitch. 
but these jerks will be jerking if i pull that stunt. LOL

smiason and blaquefoxx and damn erryone else @ bbpants. 

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:04am
go ahead and use it, Queen Evil Smile
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:04am

I NEVER said it was in the past. I said slavery and some other things were in the past.
Always the go-to argument of clueless whites and their coons.  The institution of slavery affects black people today.  Or you can explain why black people who have lived in the US as long as whites do not have the same amount of wealth and political power that their counterparts do.  Read a book.

Quote Black people want to hold on to the past to justify bitterness.
Black people are still victims of institutionalized racism.  Most blacks aren't thinking about the pain their ancestors had to feel here.  They are bitter for being passed over for promotions and educational opportunties.

Quote Grow up.
I'll grow up the second someone starts telling Jews to get over the holocaust.  After all, it's in the past.

Quote Like I said seeing racism down to my daughter was hurtful.
Bullshyt.  If you don't know and have never felt what it is like to have doors repeatedly slammed in your face for being black, miss me with this one degree of separation experience crap. 

Quote I have more stories, like when my daughters friend didn't want to play with her black barbie...
Oh, boo hoo.  Someone doesn't want to play with your daughter's black dolls.  I don't care about that at all.  I care about kids being discriminated against or spit on because they were born a certain color.

Quote I just came back here to say that I hated white people in elementary and my freshman yr. It stemmed from the puerto ricans hating black and white people, yet listening to rap music.
Stupid reason to hate anyone.  So, because you have a superficial hate, you want to trivialize the pain of others who have actually gone through a ton of bullshyt and then are expected to have even more patience with people who abused them from the start?  Get out!

Quote Then I went to hs more near where I lived. There was only one white girl and she had a heart of good, she was funny and smart and ”poorer” than the rest of us. She opened my eyes to other white people. Most of my teachers were white and they made sure we got into great colleges and universities with scholarships if they were there.

White savior syndrome!

Please, tap dance some more in your next post.  I can't wait for the performance.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

lol @ living in the past
nicca where and what century do you live?
do you know there is an election tomorrow? i hope you exercised your right NOT to vote

There already is a black president in office, do you think just black people got him there!?!?! Seriously!!! that's what I hate about my people. Y'all just think every white person is racist and out to get you when it has almost become the other way around. Grow up! I know more racist black people than white people. Mlk didn't only love black people. Reverse racism wasn't his dream.

*cries laughing*
so.....
you know only about 51% of the country voted him in?

tell me more about how black people are racist. please use institutionalized racism in those examples

Do you really think that the rest of the 49% didn't vote for him because they are racist!?!? Lololol, now I'm laughing. You do know that there is a huge group of black people that are not voting for him tomorrow right? They are called conservatives for romney. I'm not particularly for romney, just saying that the other 49% didn't have kkk hoods in their closets like you seem to imply. I don't need to sit down, grow up, stop acting like I used to act when I was in 8th grade. All bitter for no reason.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:05am
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:05am
Lol....I'll be a jerk, a bytch... Whatever... I've been call worse.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:05am
Everyone in here is being their usual selves
Blaq said what I expected and I also knew Flow would fly in and say her usual.

It's cute..

Edited by jonesable - Nov 06 2012 at 12:07am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:06am
Cry

*Thinks about voter suppression efforts that magically only seem to be happening in black neighborhoods in 2012 with a Black President. Probably just a coinky dink.*
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:07am

lol @ living in the past
nicca where and what century do you live?
do you know there is an election tomorrow? i hope you exercised your right NOT to vote

There already is a black president in office, do you think just black people got him there!?!?! Seriously!!! that's what I hate about my people. Y'all just think every white person is racist and out to get you when it has almost become the other way around. Grow up! I know more racist black people than white people. Mlk didn't only love black people. Reverse racism wasn't his dream.

*cries laughing*
so.....
you know only about 51% of the country voted him in?

tell me more about how black people are racist. please use institutionalized racism in those examples

Do you really think that the rest of the 49% didn't vote for him because they are racist!?!? Lololol, now I'm laughing. You do know that there is a huge group of black people that are not voting for him tomorrow right? They are called conservatives for romney. I'm not particularly for romney, just saying that the other 49% didn't have kkk hoods in their closets like you seem to imply. I don't need to sit down, grow up, stop acting like I used to act when I was in 8th grade. All bitter for no reason.

guess you are one of those black conservatives
[/end conversation]
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures