Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 29>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:47pm
haha@ja

white folk do love looking folk dead in the eye and when you stare back at their asses, they get noticeably shook. I don't even like looking in folks faces like that but they leave me no choice. Gotta let them know they aint running sh*t. It tickles me when they cower and look away.
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:49pm
I'm the nicest person you ever want to meet but that's one of the perks of being labeled an angry black woman by default. Thumbs Up (since we're always ready to snap and all...)

Edited by noneyons - Nov 05 2012 at 5:50pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:51pm

I don't really too much deal with them if I don't have to. When I do deal with them, they feel that me not saying much = docile. As soon as they come out of their element, I put their asses back in place kindly. I don't care label me angry black whatever but ya won't treat me however you please.

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

haha@ja

white folk do love looking folk dead in the eye and when you stare back at their asses, they get noticeably shook. I don't even like looking in folks faces like that but they leave me no choice. Gotta let them know they aint running sh*t. It tickles me when they cower and look away.
yup.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:23pm
I only deal with them in my place of employment, as long as they don't get out of pocket I am cordial with them. Im probably just as fake with them as they are with me. Im trying to succeed in the yt man's world, aint no shame in my game.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:31pm
I act the same to everybody. But I notice it's harder for me to make white friends now because of potential prejudices on their part. I just don't feel like being their racial therapist or any stupid crap.

Amazingly, I still have white friends. But the ones I keep close are the ones that actually have the intellect and understanding to know where I come from. I have others but they are just the cordial acquaintances.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:33pm
I act the same to everybody. But I notice it's harder for me to make white friends now because of potential prejudices on their part. I just don't feel like being their racial therapist or any stupid crap.

Amazingly, I still have white friends. But the ones I keep close are the ones that actually have the intellect and understanding to know where I come from. I have others but they are just the cordial acquaintances.

I've definitely grown less tolerant of white people ignorance. Except instead of wasting my time checking them, I make them feel stupid with a face palm and a departure.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I only deal with them in my place of employment, as long as they don't get out of pocket I am cordial with them. Im probably just as fake with them as they are with me. Im trying to succeed in the yt man's world, aint no shame in my game.
I believe most Black people feel this way. At least from what I've seen and read.
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:15pm
Will I tell them I think they're a white devil that can kiss my black ass? No. Will I start shucking and jiving as soon as I'm graced by their presence? No. I'll put one in their place if they're way out of line.
I see right through them. This old yt dude was talking to me in a tone I felt was disrespectful. I didn't fire his ass up, I just got up and left. Gotta keep it classy even among these animals.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

yeah.

i got a white lady arrested in my neighborhood earlier this year

fawk her and her unruly son
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im friendly toward most people but i dont believe in white friends.
Both of yall! CryCryCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 29>
  Share Topic