Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I want to know why so many Black women melt like butter whenever they get around White women MEN Stern Smile

The ladies of RHOA are one prime example of this

These women look so desperate in wanting a White "girlfriend"

And i also don't understand how some BHM Black women (like chescaleigh) can encounter so many problems hanging around White people and yet still want to be BFFs with them and date them

Ohh the many questions I have lol

Fixed and edited.

..................... Shocked lol
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:13pm
I don't associate with yt
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:19pm
fuk that ish i be on my ps and qs at work.

no soul having crackers or not, i got to pay rent.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:20pm
one day ill be blessed to not have to be around em but now its not the case.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:23pm
Honestly, my views are the same here as anywhere else.  I don't associate with clueless white people, so I am never given the opportunity to school them.  I am not shy about talking about race issues when the topic comes up...and it's funny when it's the whites who agree  with me more than anyone else.  Everyone who knows me IRL knows that I am pretty frank and I say what I mean.
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:32pm
I don't really speak to people of any race unless they speak to me first, and then I'll decide if I like a person or not. That being said - very few white people talk to me.
But I've haven't been in situation where I had to tell someone they were being a racist dick since high school.

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I have black friends and my grandmother is white so I treat them depending on how they treat me.

I do not mind putting check marks on any yt person who is feeling froggy. I don't have the same tolerance level that I used to. I try to treat people like I would want to be treated regardless of their race..

My dad also rarely brought me around my white family so.. *shrugs*

Edited by Miss SDY - Nov 05 2012 at 5:36pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

sometimes im actually thinking whitey when im smiling
Big smile
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I want to know why so many Black women melt like butter whenever they get around White women MEN Stern Smile

The ladies of RHOA are one prime example of this

These women look so desperate in wanting a White "girlfriend"

And i also don't understand how some BHM Black women (like chescaleigh) can encounter so many problems hanging around White people and yet still want to be BFFs with them and date them

Ohh the many questions I have lol

Fixed and edited.

Clap

and to answer the question, i remain the exact same way.

when i moved to the "white side" of town i still went to walmart in hooping shorts, jordan sandals, tee and fitted cap. just like i was back home.

i don't speak to white strangers. in passing i look them dead in the eye until they either look away or out of my personal space.

i do have a white cousin by marriage. dude is cool as hell tbh. he like 60 something and treats his wife like a queen. he's probably the only white person i can trust at this juncture.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:42pm
I'm respectful/polite to everybody I encounter until/unless they give me a reason not to be. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 30>
  Share Topic