Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 29>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:46pm
Lmfao
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:50pm
Depends on the circumstance . I refuse to dislike all white people . My own race will turn on me for white person in a heart beat .
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:51pm
LOL

On the job, i treat all my clients/customers the same (except after 1 incident... i remember not talking to any White person but then I felt bad and came to my senses)

But I will say that when I was in school, I had several White friends. They were cool as hell but they were my 'surface friends'. I wouldn't expect any deep conversations with them unless it had to do with our major. But most of the White girls in my class eventually knew I gave no F*CKS about them

Probably thought I had an "attitude" lol
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:53pm
i treat everyone the same...
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I treat people the way I want to be treated
JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JGCwayZeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:55pm
Color/race doesn't affect how I treat anyone, that's discrimination lol
I live in a predominantly white area (but it's still mixed with Black, Middle Eastern, Asian, a lil Hispanic) so I've grown up around them, interact with them at work, ect.
The only time it's made a difference is when it comes to certain disagreements/confrontations (in a school or work setting). White women tend to lose their composure over things so easily or try to avoid ruffling any feathers all together, and I've used that to my advantage on several occasions. 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by JGCwayZeBaby JGCwayZeBaby wrote:

I live in a predominantly white area (but it's still mixed with Black, Middle Eastern, Asian, a lil Hispanic) so I've grown up around them, interact with them at work, ect.
The only time it's made a difference is when it comes to certain disagreements/confrontations (in a school or work setting). White women tend to lose their composure over things so easily or try to avoid ruffling any feathers all together, and I've used that to my advantage on several occasions. 
The same could be said about black women. We can be too emotional sometimes.
JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JGCwayZeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by JGCwayZeBaby JGCwayZeBaby wrote:

The same could be said about black women. We can be too emotional sometimes.

The same could be said about anyone. I'm just going off of my personal experiences, which happened to have involved white women. 
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:06pm
I should have posed the question differently. I am not talking about the workplaces - that's a toughie. I am talking about being free to express yourself freely without hesitation in social setting, on the street etc. Are you careful what you say/post on FB for example if you have them on there? or are you acutely aware that they're there and you don't want to cause upset? 

I know quite a few 'radical' (can't think of a better word right now) people indoors but they're absolutely different outdoors. 

I think for most of us, we treat people how we would like to be treated, regardless of colour, faith etc but there is no denying that there are some people who are polar opposites when they are faced with yts. 

I am not explaining this well as I am tired - might try later.   

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:11pm
Are you talking about putting a front simply because the person is white ?  NVM . Waits .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 29>
  Share Topic