Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 30>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
    Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:32pm
or you as ballsy and gutsy as when you are on here? if they piss you off, do you actually voice it to them etc? be honestLOL

I know someone in real life who is forever shooting their mouth off about them...if it rains, it's ytie's fault, but when this person is around them (yts), they behaves like they have just been handed their freedom papers. I kid you not. The contrast is amazing. Twat. 

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:33pm
I haven't seen a white person in weeks.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

or you as ballsy and gutsy as when you are on here? if they piss you off, do you actually voice it to them etc? be honestLOL

I know someone in real life who is forever shooting their mouth off about them...if it rains, it's ytie's fault, but when this person is around them (yts), they behaves like they have just been handed their freedom papers. I kid you not. The contrast is amazing. Twat. 

LMFAOO Jesus, why didn't I think of a thread like this?

5 stars.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:34pm
they aint tryna lose their jobs. i'd say no w/ the exception of two. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:35pm
Oh yt ppl.
The poli sci white I boys know I don't care for them at all.
I had to check a couple of them at Model UN.

I also had a run in with a white girl and the N word .she got her stuff thrown out on one occasion and the other time she got socked.

In class discussions I tell them about themselves all the time lol

Edited by jonesable - Nov 05 2012 at 3:40pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:36pm
i only really deal with them at work and since they essentially keep a few coins in my pockets at this point...there is only so much of my true feelings i will reveal.  lol

other than that they get exactly what i feel...which is generally not wanting to be bothered with them....

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Nov 05 2012 at 3:37pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:36pm
im friendly toward most people but i dont believe in white friends.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:37pm
I'm the same with every color
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:37pm
Some white people stink to me. If a white person gets on the treadmill next to me, I usually give them a stank face. Sometimes they move. If not I move, then continue my workout. I don't really have to come in contact with other white people most of the time.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 3:38pm
no. I act the same to everybody generally.

Im cool with my friends (of all races), and cordial with everyone else.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Nov 05 2012 at 3:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System