Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 30>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:17pm
mmmhmmm....*chews gum*...i see u zsazsa.... i see u gyal.

Sponsored Links

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:18pm

i don't coochiefoot around what i want/need to say regarding racial issues (i assume this is what you mean)

i notice some blacks put on a 'hey mista white man' voice (moreso at work) and its so funny and pathetic.

i shucks and jives for no one

but then again, i'm not a militant black either...sooooooooooo....

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:19pm
i dont like them 
i dont hold the door for them 
i dont give them slight smiles 
and i dont spark conversations with them 
but if they speak to me first im cool
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:21pm
WTF?

coochiefoot? LOL

that is not what i typed...

P U S S Y F O O T
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:22pm
I mean if a radical controversial dicussion that had to do with race and white people were around I will still speak the truth or if a white person makes an offensive remark or "joke" I will definitely say something.
JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JGCwayZeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I should have posed the question differently. I am not talking about the workplaces - that's a toughie. I am talking about being free to express yourself freely without hesitation in social setting, on the street etc. Are you careful what you say/post on FB for example if you have them on there? or are you acutely aware that they're there and you don't want to cause upset? 

I know quite a few 'radical' (can't think of a better word right now) people indoors but they're absolutely different outdoors. 

I think for most of us, we treat people how we would like to be treated, regardless of colour, faith etc but there is no denying that there are some people who are polar opposites when they are faced with yts. 

I am not explaining this well as I am tired - might try later.   

Ok, I get what you mean. Like sometimes I'll be thinking, "Man, white people are crazy," when I see girls still wearing flip flips and guys still wearing shorts on a 30 degrees November day. 
Or the ones talking about voting for Romney even though they're collecting all kinds of government assistance that he wants to cut. 
Publicly I tend to keep things like to myself though, to be polite. At home around my family or with friends (even some white ones) we can talk about stuff like that LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:27pm
I want to know why so many Black women melt like butter whenever they get around White women Stern Smile

The ladies of RHOA are one prime example of this

These women look so desperate in wanting a White "girlfriend"
And i also don't understand how some Black women (like chescaleigh) can encounter so many problems hanging around White people and yet still want to be BFFs with them and date them

Ohh the many questions I have lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:28pm
sometimes im actually thinking whitey when im smiling

wait...so you expect ppl who shuck and jive to come on here and say what?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:29pm
i never really notice

im vocal with my displeasure irrespective of time and place

white people hate that eloquent ether
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:30pm
I know some shuckers and ppl who light up in the prescence of white ppl.
Like its an honor or something.
I also know some ppl who thnk having a white boyfriend means like they won a prize.
It's pathetic .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 30>
  Share Topic