Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you act differently towards yts in real life...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do you act differently towards yts in real life...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 272829
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:14pm
I have my yt voice. It's like I unconsciously turn it on when they're around. When I get around Black people again I go back to my real voice.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

I have my yt voice. It's like I unconsciously turn it on when they're around. When I get around Black people again I go back to my real voice.

My white voice is perfection. If you heard me on the phone, you would swear I was a becky, no lie. Sometimes I turn it on too. But only when I'm at work.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:23pm
I don't know what you mean
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

My white voice is perfection. If you heard me on the phone, you would swear I was a becky, no lie. Sometimes I turn it on too. But only when I'm at work.

I have to do that since I work in customer service LOL
I put a little more "valley girl" in my voice when I'm speaking to clients.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:45pm
I remember the second time I went to school in NYC. The girls who were trying to clique me up asked me once, Do you know how to talk ghetto? Do you give daps?

Then the teacher hated me. she once asked me, You think you smart, huh? To which my response was, Yes I do quite a bit of reading and extra lessons. 
OMG she was fuming. 

Bless my po' lil' immigrant heart. Cry
I'm going to write a novel.

Edited by Derri - Dec 15 2012 at 7:46pm
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I remember the second time I went to school in NYC. The girls who were trying to clique me up asked me once, Do you know how to talk ghetto? Do you give daps?

Then the teacher hated me. she once asked me, You think you smart, huh? To which my response was, Yes I do quite a bit of reading and extra lessons. 
OMG she was fuming. 

Bless my po' lil' immigrant heart. Cry
I'm going to write a novel.

HeartHeartHeartHeart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair