Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

do yall agree with aziz ansari?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:50pm
There is a place in town that is supposed to serve a good country breakfast.. pork chop, eggs, grits, beef patties and alladat.

I passed by the place for the longest and the parking lot was always full ALWAYS!!! My and my youngest son who is a fried chicken connoisseur stop in there for breakfast after his game one morning.

So, my first "sign" that the food wasn't going to be all that good was the white staff... I have nothing against that BUT I was a little suspect.

We get the menu and it looks promising, the crowd was a mix of white, hispanic sprinkled with black people here and there... "sign" number two..

I order the pork chop, eggs, grits and toast... mihijo ordered the fried chicken and eggs....

When we got our order it looked promising and the both of us was like " Hell yeah " ...we bout to do this...Smile

My son took a bit into this chicken and the chicken batter came off and it was dry like the sahara... he put it down with the quickness and was looking like...Cry... I took a bite to see if he was exaggerating that sh*t was dry as , no flavor all the flavor was in the batter than came off, it was almost like they skinned the chicken then rolled it in the batter then cooked it..Sleepy

I'm Cuban one thing we do is pork, the pork chop had no flavor what so ever, it was like they didn't know seasoning...NO FLAVOR ... I was soo done.

Stern Smile... I couldn't even eat the grits or eggs... I don't trust yt people food unless the Greek LOL

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:54pm
Aww naw...
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:58pm

lol.  Yes over seasoned food can be just as bad... especially if them fools don't know how to throw seasonings together.  Not everything meshes well together.

But I still stand by my original answer... yesStern Smile

And a white bbq?Cry  Like just regular white folx?Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:00pm
Not regular white barbecue....a good ole red nick hick bbq tho.....
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:05pm
The currents mom is a good cook but shes Italian. Ill say ive watched Norwegian cooking shows and it looks as if seasonings are always absent. When it come flavor explosions i love for Moroccan,indian and arab foods
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:08pm
Yes Mizzsandra00 I agree some of the rednecks that were taught to cook by us may be different.  I was referring to this:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Your taste buds ain't been phucked over good until you go to a yt bbq Cry . Its a array of foods that dont go together, and meat on the gas grill with 0 seasoning Confused

They have 42 pasta salads though, unbaked beans and they look at you cross eyed if you inquire about some mac and cheese. 

Me and Jr just ate before or after, cause my poor white husband didn't know any better.

When I said regular white folx.  That sounds like hell waiting to happenCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:09pm
Nope...I don't like to eat white folks food....they don't wash their hands.....
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

lol.  Yes over seasoned food can be just as bad... especially if them fools don't know how to throw seasonings together.  Not everything meshes well together.

But I still stand by my original answer... yesStern Smile

And a white bbq?Cry  Like just regular white folx?Cry
lmao at rummies story

my sister ordered a curry chicken bowl from bahama breeze i swear it tasted like every single seasoning in the history of earth was on it...it was too much Cry i told her to send it back and order something else, she was afraid to lol
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The currents mom is a good cook but shes Italian. Ill say ive watched Norwegian cooking shows and it looks as if seasonings are always absent. When it come flavor explosions i love for Moroccan,indian and arab foods

me too.. interesting looking food, the use of sea salt abundant
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:12pm

And then there's that too....

Let's just say it has the potential to be all bad.Cry

@ Mizzsandra.

Edited by whosbotheringme - Mar 11 2014 at 2:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair