Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do yall agree with aziz ansari?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:11pm

yeah its safe to say

and black hipsters too cuz allofya can GTFO
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:12pm
i dont think i have a strong sense of taste tbh… 

the lamb and lots of my meat are grass fed and/or organic and i dont really taste much of a difference.. only slightly.. 
but many act like grass fed tastes odd 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

she used canned wolf brand chilli and mixed it with some canned ranch style beans.
So much "Texas" in one sentence, y'all.

And your brother is silently suffering. Sorry James.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I can take or leave the flavored butter on steak but i do use real butter when i cook my steaks and that sets it off. Ive also found that beef from the grocery store needs more seasonings than beef from the local butcher.

Now I want steak

Me tooCry
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:20pm
I can tell the difference in texture when it comes to beef.I believe theres a lot more filler in grocery beef. Which chicken I can tell in flavor and texture. I usually buy whole chickens. Many brands have their chickens in broth or some salty brine. The organic brand is just water. Fresh eggs also taste better.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

she used canned wolf brand chilli and mixed it with some canned ranch style beans.
So much "Texas" in one sentence, y'all.

And your brother is silently suffering. Sorry James.
crazy thing is she's from cali. she's a wannabe texan, imho
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:39pm
Your taste buds ain't been phucked over good until you go to a yt bbq Cry . Its a array of foods that dont go together, and meat on the gas grill with 0 seasoning Confused

They have 42 pasta salads though, unbaked beans and they look at you cross eyed if you inquire about some mac and cheese. 

Me and Jr just ate before or after, cause my poor white husband didn't know any better.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Mr00 can't cook for shyt....he saw me season the chicken and the flour.....he was like I love you....I cook better than his momLOL

I season my flour too ....it just makes life better.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:41pm
I forget which company , I wanna say Drake but they make seasoned flour. I mix that with my regular flour and gurrllll. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:42pm

Crazy thing is she's from cali. she's a wannabe texan, imho
No damn comment-- bless her heart.

She didn't do her research. Both of those things (while tasty individually) are things you use when you ain't tryin to put in work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic