Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

do yall agree with aziz ansari?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:45pm
my lil bro has a white girlfriendSleepy and she swears she knows how to cook. she was bragging about her homemade chilli so i go over to see what the hype was about and that sh*t was nasty as hell

she used canned wolf brand chilli and mixed it with some canned ranch style beans.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:47pm
Awwww hell naw......tell lil bro to stop skiing and go get him some good home cooking lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:49pm
this thread was funny.. 
im probably kinda like the whites though  

my palate has grown accustomed to light salt.. so lots of things are too salty for me now. 

but i do like interesting flavors/herbs vs. salt and pepper.. when i watch all these cooking shows and they just use salt and pepper i used to be confused.. so i assumed there was some natural flavor in the food thats hidden when you put all types of ish on it. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Awwww hell naw......tell lil bro to stop skiing and go get him some good home cooking lol
i tried, sandy. she put it on him, he's whipped. he knows how to cook so he isn't all the way screwed.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:54pm
Some things only need salt and pepper. Salt n pepper on a perfectly cooked steak is great. Same for a burger. And eggs...that might be it.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Some things only need salt and pepper. Salt n pepper on a perfectly cooked steak is great. Same for a burger. And eggs...that might be it.

I need a lil garlic butter on my steaks.....burger need more.....youre right about those eggs....
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:58pm
So now one uses Maggi, Sason, Adobo, Seasoning Salt, Tyme, I can keep going for ever. I like my food seasoned and spicy. I can stand spicy food with no seasoning. All you taste is HOT.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:59pm
I cook and people don't use seasonings very well or not enough or too much. White people usually don't use it too much and don't understand that the food has to be flavorful and good tasting to capture that essense of divine.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ugh, I hate when people put more than salt and pepper on scrambled eggs.

My ex used to put that Badia Complete Seasoning on his eggs. Told him you'll be eating those by your damn self lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:03pm
ive been playing with flavors and seasonings for a while trying to really get the difference.. 

about an hour ago i made 4 small pieces of lamb.. on 2 i just used salt and pepper.. and on 2 i used paprika, parsley flakes, garlic powder, pepper, and probably 1 other thing.. 

meh. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic