BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

do y'all agree with aziz ansari?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 4.43  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 10:56am
There is a white lady who wants to take me to a Cuban place. She is like it's soo good and spicy
--____--.... bish Cuban food is not spicy.LOL
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

There is a white lady who wants to take me to a Cuban place. She is like it's soo good and spicy

Wait white lady wants to take a Cuban to a cuban restaurant.......nahLOL
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Wait white lady wants to take a Cuban to a cuban restaurant.......nahLOL

They always trying that sh!tlCry

Oooh you will LOVE these collard greens and chicken that have at this soul food spot.

Nah son collards cooked in some water with a few pieces of wimpy bacon and some fried chicken cooked with salt and pepper ain't cutting it today.  And where they get that mac and cheese cause even the box can do better than that.  The hell.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:09am
CryLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:07pm
Who's said chicken with salt and pepper. Oh gawd..*pain shoots thru left boob* *dead*
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:20pm
Mr00 can't cook for shyt....he saw me season the chicken and the flour.....he was like I love you....I cook better than his momLOL

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Mar 11 2014 at 12:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Who's said chicken with salt and pepper. Oh gawd..*pain shoots thru left boob* *dead*

LOLCmon now.  You know white folx will throw some red cross and generic black pepper on some wings talking about ain't this chicken good.  Or if they wanna be fancy they go to kosher or - GASP - sea salt.  Ah... no.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:27pm
Hey dont be hating on the fresh herbs! Lol fresh herbs > seasoning that been in the cabinet for over a year..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:29pm
I love fresh herbs.  I use them preferrably.  But I season my crap well.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:39pm
Lol I hear ya. Im already very selective of who's food i eat. The only thing worse than a person who under season is one who over seasons. One of my girls (blk) made chili once and i swear she put her whole collection in that pot. I found a mustard seed thought i tasted cloves..just ugh but we were at a fellow friends(whos yt) house warming and they all took bowls home...i was confused..lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic