FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do ur boyfriends ask u thorough ?'s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do ur boyfriends ask u thorough ?'s
    Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 9:37pm
Like I was talking to my ex and even though we're not together he asks me detail questions if that makes sense. Like I told him I missed you, his response is "What do you about miss me" he also asked "what kind of feelings I have for him. I'm like wth, I asked if it boosts his ego but he said no... And also like sexual things too. Do y'all man be asking you what was it like and stuff? Im curious why my ex does that, just wanted know if y'all does experience too.

Edited by KhadiNiaomi - Sep 07 2013 at 9:54pm
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:15am
Lol no.
My friends ex boyfriend did that though and it was all for his ego
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 5:39pm
No he does not but I do not understand why you answering your EX'S questions anyway he does not have any rights anymore to ask you anything really detailed or not. But good luck.< ="text/" id="_tmpl">
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 6:01pm
sounds like he still have feelings for you.

my ex (but bf@ the time) used to always ask stuff like that

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 1:12am
It is just to boost his ego. And the fact that he is asking you sexual questions will soon turn into dirty talk over the phone, then phone sex, finally sex and then.....you'll become his f*ck buddy.

He does not have feelings for you. You told him you missed him, if he did have feelings for you, he would tell you that he missed you too and that he wants you back.

He didn't say that, therefore, quit talking to him.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 1:45am
they dont always say i miss you straight up. c'mon now. like said...and i was speakin from my experience...dudes that still have feelings will ask those sorts of things.

heck my friends will ask questions like that when i havent seen/spoke to them in forever. *shrug*
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:18pm
Sounds like he trying to regain his booty priveleges.. All you told us ,in this post, is that you still have feelings for this dude.. You admitted to missing him and it doesn't look like he returning the  same sentiments, but he did ask about some sex.. You need to stop talking to him.. He may have feelings, but until he really proves himself to you, he ain't doing anything but blowing hot air (and, once again, trying to get some booty)..  You more than likely gave him an ego boost (he is not going to admit to you boosting his ego.. Of course, he would say 'no') and a possibility of some booty with no strings attached.

Edited by EasterBell - Sep 09 2013 at 3:27pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:26pm
Ok, maybe they don't tell you right away they miss you, but the fact that he started to ask sexual related questions, makes me conclude that he is trying to get booty privileges, like EasterBell said.
Don't fall for it.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:52pm
Your ex is purposely messing with your mind, to get to your body.  Don't fall for it.  IA w/ Easterbell and Sexyandfamous.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 5:23pm
Yeeeeees I had a guy like this......and when we broke up I sumed everything up. He always asked me questions because he was never into me like how I was into him.....so he never had a come back to the questions. He just always asked me questions and I was like wth also....like what's up with that. So what I am trying to say is maybe it's just strickly a friend zone type of situation with no strings attached. One thing I will say don't pour your heart out or ur true feelings towards him out because he may not even be feeling you in that type of way any longer. So just play the game back with him....in other words close your mouth and let your eyes and ears do the listening.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>