Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do u remember your 1st time - difficult or pleasur
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do u remember your 1st time - difficult or pleasur

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:01am
I'm so glad I don't have to download my PICS anymore LOL Or back then thousands of pop ups would come on when you went to a PICS site. When I heard someone coming I would shut off the computer instead of wasting time and exiting every single pop up. I def messed up the computer doing that lol
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:05am
Goodness it was so long ago... it might have been pre-AOL because I remember bulletin boards and just black and red text. I think there were like only 50 of us on the board. Half of them worked at the only computer store for miles around.
Then there was this AOL, Prodigy and CS thing and I tried all of those. It was pretty small and tight community back then. It was nice and you could really trust each other. We would actually call each other over the phone, send gifts and meet up.

My first ISPLOL
http://web.archive.org/web/19970628170230/http://www.tir.com/new.rhtml

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:52am
All I remember is AOL, that horrid dial up noise, and that painfully slow connection.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic