Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do U make Fun of People who Still Have FlipPhones?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do U make Fun of People who Still Have FlipPhones?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:22am
My mom, yes

And then my dad with that damn tracfone!!

Its all good though. They don't need smart phones. They're not ready for all that.
Sponsored Links

sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:37am
I made fun of my mom because her flip phone broke and she taped it back together LOL. She upgraded to the Galaxy and she likes it for the most part.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 6:52am
What used to crack me up when I had my (Japanese) flip phone was that American people thought it was the dinosaur they were used to.  I would then be like...

Does your phone also act as a train pass?
Can you use your phone as a credit card?
Can you walk into a convenience store, and touch your phone to the register to pay for your things?
Can you get TV reception on your phone?

No?

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:35am
My son has a flip phone. Im not buying him no touch screen phone. He just needs something functional not trendy.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:58am
I've noticed older folks have flip phone because they aren't into smart phones nor want to learn how to use them. I'll only tease you if you are young.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:06am
I have a flip phone...via tracphone and no monthly bill. WinkWinkWink  People can laugh at me...all they want.
Yes, I'm old...but for me...no bill is where it is at for ME..

I'd love a smart phone, but I'm not trying to pay for it LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sunshine321511 - Nov 09 2013 at 9:07am
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:21am
Yes, Yes I do
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:36am
No. There are two reasons why I would assume someone has a flip phone: Because they can't afford a smart phone or because they want one. None if those are funny to me.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:43am
nah, i would never make fun of someone else's shortcomings. besides, quite a few people in my fam have them because they use the phone strictly for talking/texting and that's it.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

no.  touchscreens are not life for some folks. They make calls and that's it. And they're possibly just living within their means.
 I love my android but I really wish I had a QWERTY. All these plans you gotta have just for the phone to work.  smh.  I was actually thinking of gettin something like a Blackberry for my next phone.  *shrugs*  I still have a portable CD player (and folks do look at me crazy when I carry it sometimes) and VHS tapes.  I'm in no position to judge.

I don't carry mine, but I just bought one w/ the ability to play cds and mp3/bluetooth capabilities.  Why should I spend money downloading music I already own from the past?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic