Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do u feel like u always want to look good...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:34am
No, really it just drifted towards that direction because were talking about looks. And right I now I am having one those days,but even I see my SO I like to wow him. It feels nice when he caress my ego.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

well, there are women on here who don't want their man to see them without weave, some without makeup or both.

so.......

and yet no one will admit to doing something (like looking good for their s.o)

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:37am
i like looking good for my S.O.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Right I look a hot mess with, my poofy hair, so I feel unattractive right now... Confused
so brush your hair then. whats the problem? i dont get the big deal really...LOLConfused
Tried that its still poofy, I even put some water on it to make my hair less dramatically poofy, it works for 5 minutes, then I look like a lion again... but that's not the point my hair is not the point guys....
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:44am
i don't like leaving my home bummy. so if i were young and dating, yes i'd be embarrassed to be caught outside looking a mess in front of a guy i was interested in. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:47am
I thought about that.. I think u care more when ur young.. but I think even if ur a middle aged person u still want to impress that person but only in the beginning probably
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:54am
my experience is that when you are older you care less about what others think than you did as a young person, and actually dress up to impress yourself and lift your own mood. it's a pick me up just to look good in the mirror. you can't wait until you have someone to notice you to decide to take care of yourself and look good. otherwise people without SOs would always look bummy. not the case in the least. 
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:55am
Like others' said, I like to appear nice for myself. There's no doubt that looking nice to someone has it's little perks in general, but it is important that if no one else does, my spouse finds me attractive (that's part of the purpose for being together).

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:56am
Having a 1/2 inch of new growth is making you feel "unattractive" and you think you look like a "lion" because it's "dramatically poofy".

Lawd.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:57am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

well, there are women on here who don't want their man to see them without weave, some without makeup or both.

so.......

and yet no one will admit to doing something (like looking good for their s.o)

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>