Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do u drink around your child? Do u take your child
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do u drink around your child? Do u take your child

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:11pm
I will

I think I can handle a scraped knee while I'm buzzed

doesn't take much concentration to tell them to suck it up and FO my face.

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I will

I think I can handle a scraped knee while I'm buzzed

doesn't take much concentration to tell them to suck it up and FO my face.

Heart
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:18pm
lol yall so dramatic...

Nothing wrong with drinking a little
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

drinking and drunk are different
when I think about drinking around kids, i think of a glass of wine w/dinner.

exactly...aint nobody partying like a rockstar with toddlers except idiots and addicts.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

BHM is a place of extremes.....LOL

SL specifically asked if ppl drank enough to get tipsy/ too impaired to drive.  I still believe being tipsy isn't being a responsible parent if your kids are around.  She didn't say just one glass of wine for dinner.

Drinking is an issue.  Its a significant factor in some crimes, sexual assault and domestic violence.  Stop acting like it isn't a significant social issue.

If someone's culture has alcohol around kids, good for them.   If others choose not to that's fine as well.  Everybody has different comfort levels.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:20pm
omg. I cant stand people who smoke weed or are high off weed in front of kids though.I
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:22pm
if being tipsy makes you suicidal, then your ass dont need drink period
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:29pm
I wouldn't get tipsy/buzzed, drunk or whatever else around my kid. If you can't tell how much alcohol gets you each stage you have no business drinking.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:40pm
I just don't feel comfortable drinking around my son. If he wants to drink when he is of age cool but I ain't bout to show or make him think it's fun. I thought I could get away with it once and you would have thought he saw a ghost, I handed right off to my MIL as if I had poured it for her. I don't want him to worry about me if I can help it.

Different strokes for different folks
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

BHM is a place of extremes.....LOL

SL specifically asked if ppl drank enough to get tipsy/ too impaired to drive.  I still believe being tipsy isn't being a responsible parent if your kids are around.  She didn't say just one glass of wine for dinner.

Drinking is an issue.  Its a significant factor in some crimes, sexual assault and domestic violence.  Stop acting like it isn't a significant social issue.

If someone's culture has alcohol around kids, good for them.   If others choose not to that's fine as well.  Everybody has different comfort levels.

If you notice this was in relation to the post TDG mad about her alcoholic friend....which is an extreme.....and the OP said NOT shytfaced. I said BHM is a place of extreme meaning y'all use extreme situations to prove points you try to make. Tipsy rarely leads to the example you even listed this comes with being drunk.....and alcohol isn't the issue its the careless mixed with extreme alcohol consumption....like I said BHM is a place of extremes.....someone asks about a limp leave it to BHM to bring up their sister momma second cousin that is a double amputee....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>