Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do second chances work?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
losingcomposure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote losingcomposure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do second chances work?
    Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:34am
I got cheated on and haven't let go yet.
I keep thinking about it. One minute I say I can move on, the next I want to give him another chance.
But I dont know how or if I even should..

We still talk.. Everyday.
Some days I back off & he does notice.
It's messing with my head so much. I dont know whether to leave him alone or
try again.

Has anyone been in this situation? Did u give it another try? Did it work out or no?

Edited by losingcomposure - Nov 23 2012 at 12:35am
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:48am
You asking someone besides yourself means you already know the answer is NO!

Hon, all we can do is confirm what you already know. Plus that bastard did YOU dirty.

So why are YOU gonna give him a second chance? All that's gonna show is he can play you but you'll be back. Be stronger than that; you deserve better.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:49am
And please leave that man until you are sure you're over him.

You are hurting; you are emotionally weak because if his betrayal. Cut him off and heal your wounds.

Let time heal you. The person who harmed you can't heal you, hun.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:30am
the answer is no. dont even think about giving him another chance. there is a good chance he'll be like "oooooh yeaaah i got away with it" and could still be doing the same thing the next day.

be strong. let him go. move on with your life. you deserve better. anyone who cheats on you, lets you know...that person is not meant for you.

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:57am
Yes, if he is attached to your hip every day, all day with the exception of work. But do you seriously want to have to babysit a nucca just to be sure he won't cheat again?
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:43pm
I'm going to go against the masses and say yes people do deserve a second chance. HOWEVER, and I must stress this... You should only approach this is you are engaged or married or unless he is the one. If hes just some random boyfriend that you've been with for a short time then please do not put yourself through all that. Its not worth it. Only relationships of substance are worth the effort and emotional wreck that ensues after an affair. I mean every persons circumstances are different so its really hard to say. If he cheated on you multiple times then no, you should let it go. However, if it was truly (i mean truly without a doubt) just a one time thing, then yes may deserve a second chance. I don't believe that crap about once a cheater always a cheater. We are human. Its not in our nature to be perfect and yes people do make mistakes. Only you know the detail of the cheating and you will only be able to decide. 
VanessaMB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote VanessaMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:14pm
I agree with bubbly 100%
GLAMAFROMNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GLAMAFROMNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:48pm
Leave, your mind will never be at peace while in a relationship with a cheater!
nw45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nw45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:35pm
hell no
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:33am
In my experience though .. once a cheater .. always a cheater.

It doesn't matter if it's a short or a long term relationship .. you will go through years and years of hell trying to get him to act right (the mistrust, the jealously, the insecurity etc.) .. and in the end, it doesn't work out anyway - so what was the point? You could have left 10 years earlier and spent the last 9 years in a happy relationship ... with someone  else!

If not with someone else .. you could have spent that time investing in yourself - physically and emotionally so that you can be confident and happy standing on your own two feet!

I get sooooo sick of these weak women trapped in these dysfunctional relationships like THAT guy is the last guy on earth and if it does not work out ... they will never be will another guy and gosh they can't live if they are NOT in a relationship.

Move on.

Plenty of decent guys out there - why are you spinning your wheels with  this one guy?

Edited by Becky - Nov 24 2012 at 2:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>