Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do Relationships Really Need To Be A Lot Of Work?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do Relationships Really Need To Be A Lot Of Work?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:31am
on the flip side, id be bored if there was always good weather. I like a healthy amount of conflict,  not enough to feel like i should be getting salaried for it.

Edited by eanaj5 - Jan 19 2014 at 5:32am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:46am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

why do people say the first year is the hardest? Shouldn't that be the easiest year since you are newly married and still 'hot in love/lust?'

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 5:49am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

on the flip side, id be bored if there was always good weather. I like a healthy amount of conflict,  not enough to feel like i should be getting salaried for it.

you get ten points just for the king push avi
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:15am
People watch too many romantic comedies and get things mixed up. If you say to some people well why you with him if he do ______, then you hating and don't let you not have a bf at the time then You a angry lonely bird. When people start discussing their relationship with me my face gets blank and I go to my happy place. It's like you know he cheating, got bad credit, a iffy job and two baby mommas wtf you want me to say ?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

why do people say the first year is the hardest? Shouldn't that be the easiest year since you are newly married and still 'hot in love/lust?'

They married the wrong person cause he asked because of the THIRST of saying I got a huzzzzzband is all.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:51am
LOL at some of these comments.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with changing in a relationship. I think it is healthy and normal. Me and my husband have both changed for the good. I called him out on things and vice versa. We both took a hard look at ourselves and we have both changed in certain areas and its has helped our relationship.Sometimes you don't even realize that you are a certain way that is hurtful or offensive to people. Life is about maturing and we are all constantly changing whether you realize it or not. Sometimes its for the good and sometimes for the bad. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:53am
Nothing worth having comes easy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:59am
Its nothing wrong with changing, BUT the person has to respect your opinion enough to care to change and have the motivation and follow through to make it happen. In my mind boyfriend versus husband is different. 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:00am
I remember the last thread on this and what ppl mean when they say work.
All I know is even when I'm mad at him I wouldn't want him anywhere else but beside me.
I think me and him are better together than we are apart tbh

I agree bf vs husband is different .
But I also agree with what Veemack said a while back.
There is a turning point even before your married when he thinks of you as his wife and you think of him as your husband.
It doesn't all begin post nuptials

Edited by jonesable - Jan 19 2014 at 10:02am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

People watch too many romantic comedies and get things mixed up. If you say to some people well why you with him if he do ______, then you hating and don't let you not have a bf at the time then You a angry lonely bird. When people start discussing their relationship with me my face gets blank and I go to my happy place. It's like you know he cheating, got bad credit, a iffy job and two baby mommas wtf you want me to say ?

ConfusedAre you the poster that had the thread about your man cheating and wanting him to call the other girl? Or am I mistaken?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic