Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do people not move when you say excuse me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:41pm
yes.  I know u heard me.  I just move their sh*t and keep going.  When u touch their cart then they wanna ack like they see u.  *sucks teeth*  I get that with mostly white folks.  It's like they're testing your gumption. Priviledge is a heady thing.
Sponsored Links

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:43pm
my sister punched someone in the face in the club for me because they didn't move out of the way when i said excuse me LOL i usually just barge through *shrug* i was nice enough to say excuse me, if you don't want to move, that's your problem because i will be getting to my destination. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think the only English words Asians don't understand are "EXCUSE ME"...so yeah, there's that.

yes cause they damn sure never say it!! I hate when I'm standing in front of shelf LOOKING and someone squeezes directly in front of me and the shelf to walk by without saying excuse me.

Then today this lady acted like she didn't want to hear me and move her cart.. so I smashed past it.. Then she needed to get by ME.. so I leaned by body back extra far and tried to stay in the way until she had to say excuse me

I like revenge. I stay getting in people's way at the store Thumbs Up
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:47pm
I find at Fiesta grocery store (guess who) they let their 8 y/o boys push the cart and STAY in the way. They don't know when to move and the mothers SEE their kid in my way and don't say sh*t

I've had a terrible urge to clothesline their kids way too often when they come running down the aisle towards me.

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 18 2012 at 10:48pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I find at Fiesta grocery store (guess who) they let their 8 y/o boys push the cart and STAY in the way. They don't know when to move and the mothers SEE their kid in my way and don't say sh*t

I've had a terrible urge to clothesline their kids way too often when they come running down the aisle towards me.

Guuuurrrrl, I know how you feel!!! I especially hate it when those little pieces of caca run into your legs with the cartAngry. I get soooo pissed. ya'll don't even know.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:58pm
I haven't used the phrase in so long..I just scoot people out of my way. In Spain and China they don't say it..they just brush by people or bump you out of the way....well, in Spain they at least say sorry after they've brushed or pushed passed you..LOL
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:34pm
I had this problem at Jasons deli today. I said excuse me twice to this white woman. She acted like she didn't hear me so I made my way through. In the process, I caused her to drop her salad and drink on the floor. She looked so shocked and appalled. Well I politely said excuse me twice and she never moved. She's lucky I didn't push her ass out of my way.

It was either going to be her food that got dropped or it was going to be her that gets dropped. My tolerance and patience is rather thin these days.

*shrugs*
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:54pm
I've had it happen plenty of times. I especially hate when you say excuse me and the person gives you the stank face like you curse at them or something.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:10am
LOL that happened to me on the train once. ol boy was blockin the door i said excuse me 2 times, he wanna act like he cant hear, so pushed that sucka out the way. then he wanna cop an attitude...get cho fat self out the doorway. LOL it was right after i got off work too? he could've got killed.LOLLOL dont mess with a csr
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 12:13am
I say excuse me once, then I push.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>