Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

DO NOT TRUST CALIFORNIA LACE WIGS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DO NOT TRUST CALIFORNIA LACE WIGS!
    Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:38pm
I am furious!!! like so angry I am about to cry! I paid over $600 for my full lace wig from www.californialacewigs.com for a 100% HUMAN HAIR REMY WIG! I have had it for a day and found SO MANY black! thicker, plastic like, FIBRE! strands in it. The smell when heat touches them and I hold a strand of this hair in my hand and it is slightly springy, shiney, plastic! I am 100% sure this is NOT human hair. I paid for 100% european remy hair and while I knew I would be lucky to get european, I did expect human. I have been conned and I am absolutely livid and disgusted with her. 

I ordered a custom unit with lightly bleached knots, and the knots cam unbleached, I ordered lighter at the hairline and heavier towards the back and the hairline is SO thick and it is a synthetic and human MIX!!! for $600. How they can do this to people is extremely disturbing to me. My natural hair is thinning and falling out and this is disgusting treatment. There is nothing I can do as there are absolutely no returns on customs and even if she agreed for me to send it back, she would have to inspect the wig and agree it contained synthetic hair and send me a 100% human one which I doubt would happen and I would have to pay shipping! 

How could I have been so stupid I am so upset. I invested time, 7 months! of research, 5 months of saving! and $600 to be treated like an idiot. Do not buy from her.
Sponsored Links

Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:46pm
How can I wear my wig with brown hair and all this plastic black thick strands in it? I am sick to my stomach.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:15pm
Sorry to hear about your experience. That's awful. If you used paypal, I would advise you to dispute the payment. Perhaps you can get SOME of your money back. If you used a credit card, file a claim with them. 
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:18pm
Ugh, I've just read this after reading your other post Aphelion.  I'm sorry to hear about the plastick looking fibers - I myself have also seen this in a unit that I have (really un-naturally thick looking black fibery strands mixed with normal strands).

Have you explained your concerns about the hair to CLW?
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:19pm
Good idea ill try that
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 7:25pm
I emailed her and she said she stands by her orders and they are 100
% human etc etc you originally contacted me about the knots not being bleached and now you are adding another complaint to your list, if you have not touched your wig, styled it, washed it and send it back within 4 days I will bleached the knots at the front lightly for you.

I obviously had to out heat on it for them to turn black! She said thy will burn if synthetic but I used to be a hairdresser and I know there are hgh quality fibres that can take heat these days. I did this test where you apply a chemical and it has a certain reaction which tells youn if its fibre or not and te human hair came up human an the black thick plastic hair didnt. I know its fibre mixed
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:10am
Sorry to hear about this mess.

Raise a issue with Paypal immediately.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:22am
Well that's another vendor to cross of my list...Good luck,and file a dispute with your CC..
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:32am
I don't think PP will rule in her favor since it was a custom unit. STILL GIVE IT A SHOT.

Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:16pm
I did and awaiting a reply. Definitely, I would not buy from her again, for prices that high and for the customization she promised and the talks we had, it didn't come through wig the wig at all! I might aswel have ordered a stock which would still be way overpriced and I did not appreciate her attitude when I complained, as if I was making it up or something? to say "now you're adding another complaint", I really don't see how thats relevant? If there's something else wong Ill have another complaint. It's not my problem. So upset.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>