Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

DO NOT TRUST CALIFORNIA LACE WIGS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Aphelion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphelion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:19pm
I know I shouldn't but I keep getting literally upset Cry
Stupid right? but £500 is alot of money to me and this wig meant alot to me, I invested so much into it and this let down has affected me. If paypal don't go on my favor, which they wont lol, I wont stop until I make it work I won't let this beat me! I'll style the hell out of it, faux bleach till I run out of products! and tweeze that ridiculous hairline for weeks! if need be I'll even cut a fringe. But I don't see it lasting as a synthetic blend.
Sponsored Links

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:20pm
I would be upset too. I was ripped off twice by two separate vendors who sent me wigs with fibers in it. The 2nd vendor refunded my money after I sent the wig back. The first vendor was from aliexpress and would not refund my money whatsoever.

I really think a lot of these companies are ordering from the same place and do not realize they are getting ripped off, and ripping others off. What I noticed about the wigs I ordered was they both had the same label.

embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:33am
These vendors don't know what they are getting nowadays. I think it's stupid for the owner to insist its all human hair unless she was right there when they cut it off the person's head, took it to the factory herself, and watched them make the wig.

It's not hard to spot fillers and her not giving you a refund was bad business.
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:07pm
I am so sorry to hear that. CLW has awful customer service IMO. I had a unit that shed llike no tommorrow ( bought about 3 - 4 years ago) and she did nothing. Although the hair was nice.   It was def not user error. For $600 you do not have to be patient or give her a chance. That's why u paid $600 and didn't go to aliexpress. You have a tight to be angry. The game is so sad now.
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:31am
If you paid via pay pal and you file a  it not as described dispute they will agree with you and give you your money back regardless if it was custom or not I know I  have been on both sides of the fence and the buyer always has the advantage right or wrong and your only asking for what you paid for Wink
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:32am
no picuture's? I guess ya'll don't ask to see stuff no more. this young lady sorry about what she's going thru, but she's been a member since 7/2012 i need pictures..not that i care anything about CLW never ordered from them, but I need more information i mean ..........................................
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:44am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

no picuture's? I guess ya'll don't ask to see stuff no more. this young lady sorry about what she's going thru, but she's been a member since 7/2012 i need pictures..not that i care anything about CLW never ordered from them, but I need more information i mean ..........................................

Maybe she is overreacting or mistaken.  Or because she is new people may think she is lying.

But the theory of  pics or it didnt happen drives me crazy. 

I never took a single pic of that shedding mess and it def happened. 
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by butterfly3582 butterfly3582 wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Maybe she is overreacting or mistaken.  Or because she is new people may think she is lying.

But the theory of  pics or it didnt happen drives me crazy. 

I never took a single pic of that shedding mess and it def happened. 
Thats my opinion its not always about you. I'm just saying in order to help someone IT WOULD BE helpful if they had pictures. Maybe she doesn't know what to expect. maybe someone has some helpful tips for her that's all i'm saying.. Most people would post a picture period. 

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 17 2012 at 1:48pm
bouvierhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bouvierhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:15am
If you are looking for 100% European lace wigs try Bouvier Hair Boutique their lace wigs are 100% human hair and they are gorgeous.  Go on to their website at http://www.bouvierhairboutique.com - www.bouvierhairboutique.com.
bouvierhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bouvierhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:16am
Check out 100% Human Hair Lace Wigs at http://www.bouvierhairboutique.com - www.bouvierhairboutique.com or gorgeous hair and lace wigs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic