Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BHM MEMBER MIAMI-SCAMMER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM BHM MEMBER MIAMI-SCAMMER
    Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 3:01am
This member purchased a unit from me and is now charging back saying purchase was unauthorized

Exibit A: Correspondence with the buyer after she received the unit

Exibit B: Her scamming triffling ass is trying to resell the wig in a thread down below
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/chinese-light-yaki-f-l-wig-24in_topic363388.html

Exibit C:

Ladies beware of this person she is dishonest
Sponsored Links

Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 5:52am
Wow... [:^(] that's all I can say..
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:50am
Wow....
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:12am

I made my first M2M purchase from Nadia . Honest lady . I hope you win the dispute .Ermm

Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:14am
Smh.. Terrible..
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 7:38am
D@mn son!  I hope you did a screen shot of the thread where she is trying to sell the wig.

You should also post this link in her post.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:30am
That is bull. Ladies please let others know when this happens. I have had some great transactions on here and would do business with those ladies anytime, and had a member send me a matted vajayjay hair closure. That member still sells on here, and I was never refunded the extra cost to ship back. Please blast these fools. This is just ridiculous.

Nadia, you better report her big time. Please post upstairs. This is credit card fraud.

Victoria Howard, you need to give Nadia her money and crawl under a rock somewhere.
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:33am
Wow Nadia! A chargeback?!  That is crazy.  I suggest that you take a screenshot AND link the thread to Paypal where she has the unit for sale.  Also - make sure all the communication you send to paypal is from BHM/FB or the like...I will message you.

I can't stand scammers and this is ridiculous!
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:08am

What is her reason for the chargeback??? It's obvious she was happy with the purchase. Ouch
Screen cap everything!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 10:21am
Man it is a shame and wonder on how folks trying to scam folks out of something.  If it ain't hair, it's clothes, cars, school tutition, etc.  I hope it is resolved in your favor Nadia.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>