Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 42>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 5:28am
RT gave his stance on life... just cause of this thread Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 6:37am
In threads like this you have to otherwise ..."you're victim blaming and condoning violence blah blah blah blsh"

Someone is still gonna find fault with that post though ..

Wait for it
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 6:45am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

RT ..

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:01am
People say don't "provoke" an ass whooping by hitting first whether it be a man or woman. However, I was shocked to see how many idiots were saying that Kenya Moore deserved to be punched and dragged across the floor in an evening gown by Porsche "underground railroad" Williams when Kenya NEVER touched her. People were really condoning that mess and trying to blame shift to find a way to victimize Porsche and remove the responsibility that was hers to exercise self-control. As long as people's minds continue to work in this way, violence will always be accepted. You can't tell people (women) it's okay to put the beat down on "Kenya" when she did not hit you, but then turn around and say but make sure you don't do this to a man if you are ever in a heated argument because he might kill yo ass. I mean, which is it??? #Contradictionmuch

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:25am
I wonder if the men who are so passionate about abuse against men are this passionate towards abuse against women. 

The way he dragged her out of the elevator, 100% unbothered, I have a HARD time believing that they didn't have a rowdy relationship prior to that incident. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:35am
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

People say don't "provoke" an ass whooping by hitting first whether it be a man or woman. However, I was shocked to see how many idiots were saying that Kenya Moore deserved to be punched and dragged across the floor in an evening gown by Porsche "underground railroad" Williams when Kenya NEVER touched her. People were really condoning that mess and trying to blame shift to find a way to victimize Porsche and remove the responsibility that was hers to exercise self-control. As long as people's minds continue to work in this way, violence will always be accepted. You can't tell people (women) it's okay to put the beat down on "Kenya" when she did not hit you, but then turn around and say but make sure you don't do this to a man if you are ever in a heated argument because he might kill yo ass. I mean, which is it??? #Contradictionmuch

oh i condone SOME violence.  im glad Kenya got her ass dragged.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:38am
Also, what does "provoke" mean here. If a woman can "provoke" a man into hitting her, than that means a woman can be provoked to hit a man, too. Right? 

If a dude hits a girl, she provoked him (always)....if a girl hits a dude...she's crazy, violent and ratchet.

There is a double standard on both sides of the coin. 

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

oh i condone SOME violence.  im glad Kenya got her ass dragged.

This has to be bc you just already didn't like Kenya for other reasons. Not bc she provoked it, no?
That I can understand. But people saying in that moment, sitting on the couch she provoked an ass whooping don't make sense to me.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Hasn't jay z suffered enough?

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:26am
i still think some of you are confusing provocation with assault and battery.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 42>
  Share Topic