Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 42>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Why do Haitian women dislike Haitian men so much? My bff is Haitian and when I mention her dating Haitian men, she gives me the look of death.
haitians hate each other

That's not true. To be a little stereotypical, it is true that we're not as cohesive as we should be and we do tend to get jealous of those who do better than us and I thought that was a purely Haitian negative trait. Until I saw the exact same thing amongst some Africans.

i grew up in little haiti(miami), all the haitians i see born in america dont fcuk with haitians, obviously my opinion is ignorant, but i knew i was ignorant before i came to this thread. i grew up with my dad telling me if i know whats good for me dont get stuck with a haitian chick. there is a 20+ pg thread on here with haitian women saying dont date haitian men.

i know a Brotha who came to america when he was 10 and he black as night and he says he doesnt mess with dark skin haitian chicks. little sh*t like this i see here and there molded my viewpoint.

Shocked I'm surprised at that. Always thought that Haitians in the U.S. were tighter with each other than in Canada. I don't know Miami though. As for the color thing, they LOVE them some white women out here. It can get depressing.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

The thing with Whoopi is that tomorrow she'll turn around and say something profound. And then just when she has you lulled in a false sense of security, she'll hit you with some more bullsheit akin to what is being displayed above.

so true. It's why I can't fully hate her.
I've tried.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:07pm

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/thoughts-on-haitian-men_topic269917_page1.html

I read a few pages. It's the same ole fear of being stuck in conventional roles and of being cheated on left and right. I wouldn't get with a just off the boat one either. I ain't trying to fix plates in my sleep. But one thing I found out is that you will bump into similar issues with other black men AND on top of that some cultural clashing. White men are another story altogether but I was never that much into them. A few posters did mention that Haitian dudes are good in bed though. That ain't no lie. And they know how to woo a woman too

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 29 2014 at 8:13pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:25pm
LOL, that thread is hilarious. I gotta keep on reading
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:40pm

you do realize haitan women have been stereotyped as being a bit coocoo for cocoa puffs also right ?

aww bunz  LOL

(from that old thread)

Edited by PurplePhase - Jul 29 2014 at 8:40pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:45pm
Speaking of men hitting women....

Someone post that tmz article about Orlando Bloom taking a swing at Justin Beiber
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:48pm
aww I was remarkably short, restrained, and pc about my Haitian relationship in that thread.  He was cool though, family was horrible.  
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Speaking of men hitting women....

Someone post that tmz article about Orlando Bloom taking a swing at Justin Beiber

I see what you did there
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:56pm
Tim McGraw recently smacked a female fan, aint seen much news bout that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 42>
  Share Topic