BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

The thing with Whoopi is that tomorrow she'll turn around and say something profound. And then just when she has you lulled in a false sense of security, she'll hit you with some more bullsheit akin to what is being displayed above.

That's exactly how it is with her.  I didn't watch the video of her speaking on this incident bc I don't even care what she says about it.
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:33pm
wow I normally don't ag with Whoopi but from what Ive seen I agree- Why would anyone hit someone and not think its possible to get hit back? I dont think its right that he knocked her out that is crazy! But look at the world we are living in.
SN: what happened to her eyebrows???
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:35pm
sn I don't know how it is in FRANCE but if you are a 13 year old girl I don't think you can give consent to have sex with an 45 year old man!!! OMG that is just wrong!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Why do Haitian women dislike Haitian men so much? My bff is Haitian and when I mention her dating Haitian men, she gives me the look of death.
haitians hate each other
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:52pm
just like everyone else
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:54pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Why do Haitian women dislike Haitian men so much? My bff is Haitian and when I mention her dating Haitian men, she gives me the look of death.
haitians hate each other

That's not true. To be a little stereotypical, it is true that we're not as cohesive as we should be and we do tend to get jealous of those who do better than us and I thought that was a purely Haitian negative trait. Until I saw the exact same thing amongst some Africans.

Relationship wise, I notice that Haitian dudes will accept a lot more from other types of women (white women specifically) but want Haitian women to stick to their traditional role. They want you to be chaste while they cheat. But then again, I've seen this same behavior replicated with other nationalities. So basically, people are people.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 29 2014 at 7:08pm
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:11pm

LOL...don't mind me, it aint that serious. i don't dislike haitian men; i just don't see eye to eye with most of them so i don't bother. when i was younger i would probably be the friend looking at you with the look of death, but i've matured. surprisingly i've dated 2 and the sex was amazing; i just had to try it. outta my system now. 

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

haitians hate each other

That's not true. To be a little stereotypical, it is true that we're not as cohesive as we should be and we do tend to get jealous of those who do better than us and I thought that was a purely Haitian negative trait. Until I saw the exact same thing amongst some Africans.

i grew up in little haiti(miami), all the haitians i see born in america dont fcuk with haitians, obviously my opinion is ignorant, but i knew i was ignorant before i came to this thread. i grew up with my dad telling me if i know whats good for me dont get stuck with a haitian chick. there is a 20+ pg thread on here with haitian women saying dont date haitian men.

i know a Brotha who came to america when he was 10 and he black as night and he says he doesnt mess with dark skin haitian chicks. little sh*t like this i see here and there molded my viewpoint.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 7:31pm

Originally posted by wj0147 wj0147 wrote:

Im Haitian and a lot of older Haitian women have been teeling me to RUN AWAY from Haitian men.

Originally posted by MsMiamiLady MsMiamiLady wrote:

My mom also warned me about dating haitian men Ouch

Originally posted by AClassAct AClassAct wrote:

I had another bad experience with another one yesterday....*sighs*Unhappy

Originally posted by Creole_honey Creole_honey wrote:

a this thread.
I am Haitian and I will say this. A lot of Haitian men cheat.

Originally posted by lucy1987 lucy1987 wrote:

I don't like to group all people in the same category...

All the Haitian men that I've dated / dealt with were nothing but trouble.

all thats funny cause ive seen haitian dudes say the same of haitian women

Edited by bunzaveli - Jul 29 2014 at 7:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair