Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 42>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Many sisters think white men are not beating and killing at the same rates as brothers . Trust me . I work in the ER as a Triage nurse and counsel outside of my job. I could share some real stats . White men kill the entire family more often and anyone in the way .

I wouldn't kno bc I have never dated outside of my race. i would be willing to date Itallian, Hispanic, Jewish, I really don't care anymore. I just would like to experience something diff than the sam 'ol ratchet sh*t.

...the White couple next door to my apartment is actually extremely crazy. They argue and scream all hours of the night I can hear EVERYTHING and they have a little baby who screams at the top of her lungs when they start up, but he has never hit her. Maybe White is not better, but I just need a change bc Black men have not shown any receipts as far as I am concerned. The one's in the public eye who are successful seem to only marry non-blacks. And the ones who do marry black are usually the rappers and sports players who are known to spread it wide and lay it low. IDK....it is good to hear that other women here have had good experiences with Black men. Maybe that will help me to change my view.

*Jada and Will Smith used to give me hope...but i seen an interview with Jada that led me to believe otherwise*

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 29 2014 at 4:12pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I agree that you have to become more introspective and self-reflect when these things happen to you repeatedly. What I'm saying is that sometimes people find themselves in environments that are not conducive to meeting the best people. And it might be necessary to change that environment because said people in said environment are already stuck in their ways. If you're victimized, you need to take steps to increase the likelihood of it not happening again but you can't beat yourself over the head either. Sometimes circumstances are simply not on your side.

Simply changing the environment wont fix it though as aint sh!t men are not condensed to one segment of the population. I get what you're saying but at the end of the day the choice is yours. If you've never seen a positive relationship among blk ppl and you never had one yourselfjumping ship to another race wont fix that.

In my experience the women ive seen that did this not only end up with aint sh1t nonblk dudes but almost justify their behavior.

She needs to get herself together. Its bot about beating yourself up but building yourself up.Saying you desever better and believing it is two different things and a actually deserving it is another .

Not saying that just changing the environment is the answer to all of life's troubles but it's part of it. The same way that if you're looking to pursue higher education and be successful, you'd best not spend all your time with a bunch of losers who don't even have a GED and are out there dealing. The exact same principle applies. The company you keep is important.

I understand the part about doing the work on yourself. What bugs me is this assumption that if bad experiences happen to you, it's SOLELY the result of you attracting bad things and being inherently bad. sh*t happens. That's life. Some people have an easy time of it and some others encounter more stumbling blocks. It's not like there aren't liars and manipulators out there. Ultimately she is responsible for her own happiness but who hasn't been tricked in one area of their life or another at one point in their life? And I agree with the race thing. That's not gonna solve anything.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 29 2014 at 4:02pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Haute Im sorry but I'm over here crying bout the white guy at the theater.
Lmao :(

actually he's biracial his dad is light skin black and mom is German so he looks white but I guess he got dem ain't sht nicca genes *joke* (he hates his dad btw)

I forgot his sign but whatever it is they have crazy mood swings...a week later he was trying to talk to me again I was like
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:03pm
OK ^^^ I Hope you can find a black man to make you happy if possible . I am so glad you post more now . I finally understand we have two members with the same username . I think the other left for good . I use to mix up the Wonder ladies lol . Both are cool .
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:06pm
phatrabbit you sound ratchet, i love ratchets, reminds me of home. how many Brothas you done mushed in your lifetime if you dont mind me asking.

i hope you dont take offense to my question.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:08pm
Bye Bunz

Leave her 'lone
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:10pm

Bye Bunz

Leave her 'lone
zzzz, i like her type Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Bye Bunz

Leave her 'lone
this one looks like she knows exactly where to push and twist the blade

dont do it, reconsider .. you sure on the subject?

its all jokes folks

Edited by afrokock - Jul 29 2014 at 4:13pm
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Many sisters think white men are not beating and killing at the same rates as brothers . Trust me . I work in the ER as a Triage nurse and counsel outside of my job. I could share some real stats . White men kill the entire family more often and anyone in the way .

I wouldn't kno bc I have never dated outside of my race. i would be willing to date Itallian, Hispanic, Jewish, I really don't care anymore. I just would like to experience something diff than the sam 'ol ratchet sh*t.

...the White couple next door to my apartment is actually extremely crazy. They argue and scream all hours of the night I can hear EVERYTHING and they have a little baby who screams at the top of her lungs when they start up, but he has never hit her. Maybe White is not better, but I just need a change bc Black men have not shown any receipts as far as I am concerned. The one's in the public eye who are successful seem to only marry non-blacks. And the ones who do marry black are usually the rappers and sports players who are known to spread it wide and lay it low. IDK....it is good to hear that other women here have had good experiences with Black men. Maybe that will help me to change my view.

*Jada and Will Smith used to give me hope...but i seen an interview with Jada that led me to believe otherwise*

what city do u live in?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Bye Bunz

Leave her 'lone
is one looks like she know exactly where to push and twist the blade

dont do it, reconsider .. you sure on the subject?

its the allure
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 42>
  Share Topic