BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 42>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:38pm
Many sisters think white men are not beating and killing at the same rates as brothers . Trust me . I work in the ER as a Triage nurse and counsel outside of my job. I could share some real stats . White men kill the entire family more often and anyone in the way .
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Many sisters think white men are not beating and killing at the same rates as brothers . Trust me . I work in the ER as a Triage nurse and counsel outside of my job. I could share some real stats . White men kill the entire family more often and anyone in the way .

That is a fact. It's a high rate of spousal homicides here and 99% of the time, it's some white man going off.

phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

And to Phattrabbit, no offense but maybe the "good black men" look the other way when they do come in contact with you, because it's pretty easy to spot women that have your rationale. They permeate that 'the white man treat women better' slash 'all black men ain't sh*t' logic. They don't got time for that, especially if the whole family is on that sh*t. 

I know if I met a women that even hinted at your post, my attraction/attention would be gone immediately. 

Thanks for your comment. But, my friends tell me the same thing that you are saying about not having a negative outlook and what not, they are actively and optimistically still searching and they still continue to deal with the same sh*t.  I tell them, when they can show me one example of a healthy relationship between a black man and a black woman among someone we all or they themselves know of then I will at least have hope. So far, they have not been able to do that. And we all live in diff states.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:45pm
^ yup, please shed the light! These YT MF be the craziest of all! That is another reason in general why I don't date them... They think they actually own the women they sleep with they kill you and your family then themselves and its never in a kind way! Its always messy!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by phattrabbit phattrabbit wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

And to Phattrabbit, no offense but maybe the "good black men" look the other way when they do come in contact with you, because it's pretty easy to spot women that have your rationale. They permeate that 'the white man treat women better' slash 'all black men ain't sh*t' logic. They don't got time for that, especially if the whole family is on that sh*t. 

I know if I met a women that even hinted at your post, my attraction/attention would be gone immediately. 

Thanks for your comment. But, my friends tell me the same thing that you are saying about not having a negative outlook and what not, they are actively and optimistically still searching and they still continue to deal with the same sh*t.  I tell them, when they can show me one example of a healthy relationship between a black man and a black woman among someone we all or they themselves know of then I will at least have hope. So far, they have not been able to do that. And we all live in diff states.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with finding Mr. White Right. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I agree that you have to become more introspective and self-reflect when these things happen to you repeatedly. What I'm saying is that sometimes people find themselves in environments that are not conducive to meeting the best people. And it might be necessary to change that environment because said people in said environment are already stuck in their ways. If you're victimized, you need to take steps to increase the likelihood of it not happening again but you can't beat yourself over the head either. Sometimes circumstances are simply not on your side.

Simply changing the environment wont fix it though as aint sh!t men are not condensed to one segment of the population. I get what you're saying but at the end of the day the choice is yours. If you've never seen a positive relationship among blk ppl and you never had one yourselfjumping ship to another race wont fix that.

In my experience the women ive seen that did this not only end up with aint sh1t nonblk dudes but almost justify their behavior.

She needs to get herself together. Its bot about beating yourself up but building yourself up.Saying you desever better and believing it is two different things and a actually deserving it is another .
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:52pm
Do any of the people you know have healthy relationships at all with non-black people? just curious-Phatrabbit

very insightful Gkisses- I actually have a yt lady friend who keeps choosing guys who abuse her! and she is so sweet pretty and nice she can help other people but has NO insight into helping herself~ its like she knows she needs to change but she thinks only a Man can help save her from herself but its a disaster- I blame TV

Edited by naturesgift - Jul 29 2014 at 3:56pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:57pm
Phatrabbit I like you boo but you're looking at it wrong

I have had MANY ain't sh*t experiences in my life with men

Black (1st love) I moved 3 hours away within 7 months of us being in a long distance relationship he got 3 not 1 or 2 but 3 women pregnant. (1 miscarried he still claim he don't know her)

Hispanic we went out with my bestie and he got into a heated argument with her so he left us downtown (30 minutes away from my car) at 2 am so I had to spend $40 on a taxi to get to my car to get home

White went to the movies and he left me during the commercials (I knew him for about 3 months prior not the first date) didn't say sh*t to me just got up like he was using the bathroom and walked out the theater

It's not black men alone doing trifling bs I promise and it's also not your fault NO woman thinks she's choosing an ain't sht nicca everything is *&%^$#@Ein roses in the beginning of all relationships
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:57pm
Phat I know some women who feel the same way you do.

I hope that changes for you though. Honestly bc your negative perspective could spread on your daughter and I wouldn't hate for that cycle to continue

I know you didn't all of a sudden decide to avoid black men so I don't blame you but its not all that way.
Promise
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:58pm
Haute Im sorry but I'm over here crying bout the white guy at the theater.
Lmao :(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 42>