BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Do Not Provoke a Man Into Beating You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:00pm
Well, it's good to see all of this sympathy for the legions of men getting their ass whopped by their women. For so long they've been told they "provoked" it, they should have shut their mouths, just don't make her mad. Living in fear. Men's right activists would be so proud. 

No one should be hitting anyone and everyone has the right to defend themselves; I just find it interesting women are more inclined to blame women for being abused (ie: "Did you provoke him", "Did you get in his face", "well you chose to be with him"), and men are more inclined to blame women for being abused. Either way, it's the girl's fault....maybe that's why they usually don't tell anyone about it....

Sponsored Links

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:01pm
Bunz I understand your stance. You've been stabbed? *passes you an e hug*

You said you walked away though. Would you walk away now?
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:08pm
Omc, abuse and an argument are 2 different thungs in my op.

If my son came home and told me a girl punched him I'd be down in school the next day.

No the player should not have laid her out thats abusive. But I do know a few guys that have had to grab a girl by the shoulders.

What do you tell your son to do if his woman won't stop coming at him?

And nothing wrong with everyone keeping hands to themselves
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Well, it's good to see all of this sympathy for the legions of men getting their ass whopped by their women. For so long they've been told they "provoked" it, they should have shut their mouths, just don't make her mad. Living in fear. Men's right activists would be so proud. 

No one should be hitting anyone and everyone has the right to defend themselves; I just find it interesting women are more inclined to blame women for being abused (ie: "Did you provoke him", "Did you get in his face", "well you chose to be with him"), and men are more inclined to blame women for being abused. Either way, it's the girl's fault....maybe that's why they usually don't tell anyone about it....

Hmmm.... yeah Confused

Self-defense is an entire thing altogether when some crazy chick as lunging at you with a saw
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Omc, abuse and an argument are 2 different thungs in my op.

If my son came home and told me a girl punched him I'd be down in school the next day.

No the player should not have laid her out thats abusive. But I do know a few guys that have had to grab a girl by the shoulders.

What do you tell your son to do if his woman won't stop coming at him?

And nothing wrong with everyone keeping hands to themselves

He needs to remove himself from the situation permanently. What, is he going to pop her back Everytime she starts in??

I would tell my little girl the same thing. He hits you once, you're gone for good.

My bf's husband smacked her and she hit him over the head with a picture frame. The glass broke and cut his face. She got the felony charge. One could argue she was defending herself.

But when you're in a volatile, fighting back & forth relationship, just leave. Discontinue the cycle.

This isn't the same situation as someone who is mentally/physically being abused and is scared for their life to leave. It is two different situations.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Bunz were u stabbed twice by the same chick....i would've fuc'd a bish up tbh
no, i was stabbed by 2 different chicks several years apart

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Random 
Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I've changed my mind. Men have the right to defend themselves. If you don't want to get hit then don't hit.

The majority of the time I dont think men take it in the same way as women do.
Its wrong but its just not the same.

Ok stabbing all the other high end stuff sure...

Most of time its just a push or a punch as a result from a highly emotionally situation.

Like this?

Kinda but not in the face though.
I'm as sweet as pie nowEmbarrassed

Nah ima say what women say about cheaters. Once a cheater always a cheater. Once violent, always violent.

Let him tell you the Lakers ain't sh*t too many times. Let him say Wade is better than Kobe.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:18pm
"jodie deserved it"
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:18pm
If my son was assaulted by a girl I would tell him to defend himself. 

If my son assaulted a girl for "talking sheit", then that's a problem. If my son stayed with a woman that was abusive that would be a problem. 

I just don't like that when it's a woman, people have a knee jerk reaction to discredit the abuse. Women are not given the benefit of the doubt. Even in that rape case with Jada, she was never given the benefit of the doubt. The man will be dismissive of it or act like the woman is "crazy", "provoked him", or is "exaggerating". It's always one of the three. It's not helpful for women to be just as dismissive off of their personal experiences where they "seen a girl slap their bf". 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:20pm
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've never actually seen this movie but I don't have a problem with this right here ^^. It's called restraining. Now I don't know about whatever it is he's doing next...

PS: Well, I do have one problem with it. I hate Tyrese with a passion.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 29 2014 at 2:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style